Massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt

That explains your ignorance.....

[h=2]Massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt?[/h]
Looks like a growing number of US citizens have something in common those in Egypt.

Incredible. I was just reading an article in the paper about a local couple visiting Egypt while this is going on. The wife went out to take pictures of the people and they surrounded her, shaking her hand and hugging her- telling her how much they want their country to be like ours.

But yeah...I guess that's all the niggrah Obummer's fault too, huh?

I SWEAR TO GOD...IF YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG RACISTS ARE SO HELLBENT ON THIS COUNTRY FAILING WHY DON'T YOU QUIT YAPPING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

YOU WANT THE PRESIDENT DEAD, MAN UP AND DO IT!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge#Profile

ero Hedge was founded in January 2009.[1] Posts are signed "Tyler Durden," a character in the Chuck Palahniuk book and movie Fight Club,[2] reflecting the news site's activist posture.[1] Despite speculation that "Tyler Durden" is a pseudonym of Daniel Ivandjiiski,[2][3] who was penalized for insider trading in New York in September 2008,[

Whilst you are so busy thrashing those websites, you apparently missed the link for the Guardian

LOL you are the king of race-baiting.

It takes a special kind of stupid to claim "racism" for linking to reporting on world events.

You are like the moron with a hammer who see everything as a nail.
You suck at representing liberals.

I have always wondered who the biggest Obama sycophant is on this board. It is a tie between Desh and HowAIDS. To think he has taken to making threats on the President is beyond even him

Howie, were you comatose during the Clinton years? Pretty sure he was a white guy from Arkansas, and that the right blasted him every day of his administration...

you have to understand the pathology, lefties voted for Obama BECAUSE he was black. That is why they ditched Hillary for him. There was no other reason. They feel that if they voted for a black guy they would be cool, hip and definitely not racists.

Since they voted for him based solely on his melanin content, then it stands to reason in their non critically thinking minds that opposition to him is based on the pigment of his skin.

I have always wondered who the biggest Obama sycophant is on this board. It is a tie between Desh and HowAIDS. To think he has taken to making threats on the President is beyond even him

It was you who threatened the president. Several times. We have proof, Twinkie Lover. The Secret Service will be descending upon Raleigh any day now to cart you off.

Back