McCain Gets Beaten by a Girl....

This does indicate that the Republican party has not struck bottom yet though, which is a promising sign for the USA.

This does indicate that the Republican party has not struck bottom yet though, which is a promising sign for the USA.

Struck bottom? Yes ... Promising for the USA ? Not with Hillary ...
Do you really want to play this merry go round Presidency with the Bush, Clintons, Bush and Clintons again?

We can do better.... and Im not talking about the "face" that is Obama... at this point I would vote for Edwards over Obama.... the deeper you dig into Obama the scarier it is.... hasnt done a thing as a US Senator... not a single bill with hs name on it...and as a Legislator he supported late term abortions and against Parental Consent.. which places him extreme to his party left... he makes Hillary look like Trent Lott.

So aside from Hillary and Obama...and now Edwards making noise.. Im not so sure the USA looks promising with the Democrats poised to take over...

I still say a Gore/Warner ticket is the ticket.....

First things first Klaatu, first get Bush and his cronies out of there. You cant make up the bed if it is full of dogs.

So you simply trade the pack of labs for a pack of retrievers? How does that make it better?

Well you do get rid of some dogs and perhaps get the attention of the rest of them ?
One thing at a time, remember imho virtually all political types suck. The only difference is who they suck on.

Struck bottom? Yes ... Promising for the USA ? Not with Hillary ...
Do you really want to play this merry go round Presidency with the Bush, Clintons, Bush and Clintons again?

We can do better.... and Im not talking about the "face" that is Obama... at this point I would vote for Edwards over Obama.... the deeper you dig into Obama the scarier it is.... hasnt done a thing as a US Senator... not a single bill with hs name on it...and as a Legislator he supported late term abortions and against Parental Consent.. which places him extreme to his party left... he makes Hillary look like Trent Lott.

So aside from Hillary and Obama...and now Edwards making noise.. Im not so sure the USA looks promising with the Democrats poised to take over...

I still say a Gore/Warner ticket is the ticket.....

What bills did Bush pass as a senator? Ohh thats right his full governmental experience was one term as the governor of the state that gives its governor the fewest powers of any state.

Wow, the Repugs are really down on Obama... must be he is the one they are afraid of the most! The slime machine is in full gear....

Anyone but Obama... unless he is not the nominee and then it will be "anyone but ________".

What bills did Bush pass as a senator? Ohh thats right his full governmental experience was one term as the governor of the state that gives its governor the fewest powers of any state.

Wow, the Repugs are really down on Obama... must be he is the one they are afraid of the most! The slime machine is in full gear....

Anyone but Obama... unless he is not the nominee and then it will be "anyone but ________".

Im not sticking up for Bush... read my opening.......

You Democrats slammed Bush for years because of the inexperience factor.. and for the most part you probably have been right.. now you want to replace him with a man who has less experience.....

Obama speaks very well.... but Im not going to trade my personal convictions and vote for an individual who doesnt understand the psychological and emotional damage of a late term abortion and the common sense of parental consent. My guess is he is going to change his stance on both of these issues.

You Democrats slammed Bush for years because of the inexperience factor.. and for the most part you probably have been right.. now you want to replace him with a man who has less experience.....

Bush's main problem is his idiocy, not his experience. He actually has a pretty long resume of "experience" in the world of business and politics. How many oil companies was he involved with that failed? All of them?

It is all about attitude, not about experience. Do the presidential candidates have to submit a resume for us to hire them as president ? We always hire them based on charisma, attitude, etc. Or more recently out of fear.
But experience is seldom the main factor in selecting a president.
Sad but true.

I agree.... I only bring up Bush's experience because Republicans bring it up about any democrat that scares them.... fucking hypocrites.

Just like I love to bring up the fact that Newt is a serial adulterer and intern fucker whenever they tout him as presidential timber

It is all about attitude, not about experience. Do the presidential candidates have to submit a resume for us to hire them as president ? We always hire them based on charisma, attitude, etc. Or more recently out of fear.
But experience is seldom the main factor in selecting a president.
Sad but true.

Heck, Abe Lincoln was only a Congressional Representative for what - 2 years - before becoming President?

I've always known Bush was a moron. It has little to do with his resume.

Me too at first Ornot. I thought some woman had freaked and attacked McCain, kind of like the spitting thing.
That would have been more fun to discuss.

Me too at first Ornot. I thought some woman had freaked and attacked McCain, kind of like the spitting thing.
That would have been more fun to discuss.
I was thinking more along the lines of McCain getting caught acting out a fantasy and taping it. I like the other too, though. ;)

Back