Me

Konono

Verified User
I am not native English speaker. I am USA citizen.

You can mock me, but you cannot silence me. I not come to USA to be silent, but to have big voice. I love my family, my home, but they not only for me. I need more, so I live in USA to learn. To learn how to how big voice. I come to board because someone say to me that if I see they way I talk, it will make me want to change the way I talk. I see, but I already know I talk not same. And he say, keep doing it, because it like different kind practice than speaking. He say persons will be mean and family say be very careful because of online stalkers and not to tell about myself. Already I see I am make fun of but I knew that would happen so I prepared. But I not prepared for Troll saying where I am from. He is stalker and no one here care.

It's all good, if what you say is true his "meanness" will only direct your attention to mistakes. And your friends are right, to be truly fluent reading, writing, and speaking are all important. You think differently when writing, and learn syntax from reading.

English will be difficult, but it is awesome.

It's all good, if what you say is true his "meanness" will only direct your attention to mistakes. And your friends are right, to be truly fluent reading, writing, and speaking are all important. You think differently when writing, and learn syntax from reading.

English will be difficult, but it is awesome.

Yes, thank you. I have learned how many mistake I make because type here and people mock me. When I speak, no one mock me. I know I not speak good English, but no one mock me when I speak. Sometime they say they do not understand, but rare, but no one mock me. When I see my word here, I see is different, but I know already is different. Make me sad, but not sad, because I know already. I not care what person think of me. I am USA citizen and my voice will be heard. Here no one make me silent for opinion. He he, no one from family know I write here. He he.

Your username is red, are you a moderator? I think so, because when I join, I get an email from you.

So, why you allow Troll to troll and say I am from Marshall Island?

Your username is red, are you a moderator? I think so, because when I join, I get an email from you.

So, why you allow Troll to troll and say I am from Marshall Island?

They too have freedom of speech. So long as users are not directly breaking the rules listed we pretty much let people do as they will.

They too have freedom of speech. So long as users are not directly breaking the rules listed we pretty much let people do as they will.

Who is they? And are you a moderator? I ask again, because you no answer me.

Thank you for explaining the rules. Troll can say where I am from and that not break you rules. I don't know, but if you say is true.

I think I say I agree to rules before join, but I not read, I only click to join. But if you allow people to stalk people, I cannot stay on this board.

Thank you for explaining the rules. Troll can say where I am from and that not break you rules. I don't know, but if you say is true.

I think I say I agree to rules before join, but I not read, I only click to join. But if you allow people to stalk people, I cannot stay on this board.

Damocles is the owner of the board!

because he is harmless, his posts make good fertilizer and if you ever run out of ping pong balls his head makes a good substitute......

That's pretty fucking racist PiMP, even for you!! Seems that you are saying that Asian women are all bargirls who shoot ping pong balls out of their nether regions.

That's pretty fucking racist PiMP, even for you!! Seems that you are saying that Asian women are all bargirls who shoot ping pong balls out of their nether regions.

Good example dumbass.
Thanks for making my case.
You are a plain and simple pervert.

Damocles isn't allowing any staulking.
Legion Troll hasn't given out any personal info that would allow anyone to find you.
A troll is like a child; always seeking attention.
If you ignore him he will go away.
Starting threads about him is exactly what he wants.
We have ignore for a reason.

???.....wtf......have you been playing with Grind's pharmaceuticals?.......and unlike you I have never vacationed in Thailand, is that what you ask the bargirls to do?

Yes, thank you. I have learned how many mistake I make because type here and people mock me. When I speak, no one mock me. I know I not speak good English, but no one mock me when I speak. Sometime they say they do not understand, but rare, but no one mock me. When I see my word here, I see is different, but I know already is different. Make me sad, but not sad, because I know already. I not care what person think of me. I am USA citizen and my voice will be heard. Here no one make me silent for opinion. He he, no one from family know I write here. He he.

keep writing what you believe here .

there are people in this world who are so small in their hearts that they can not tolerate anything that is not just like what they think.

when you talk face to face with people its harder to recognize these people because they have to retain a certain level of decency or bad things will start happening to them.

In the internets they can be who is really and truly in their hearts.

so they come to the internets to exercise their evil hearts.

I was nice for years on the internets until I realized that there are many here ( the right almost exclusively) who really dont like other people.

They only like the people who are just like them.

They can not function around others who are not marching in locked step with them.

they go into fight mode when you make them think

they do not like it when people think things.

It makes it hard for them to not just be exactly the same as they were 20 years ago.

society evolves when these types of people are NOT IN CONTROL.

society fails when these people get control.

history is replete with examples.

dont take it personally

the people you are speaking of don't even think of you as a human being

they don't bother with human feelings.

they are emotional cripples.

they operate out of hate.

you are the healthy one

they are the sick ones

If that is actually where you are from and he somehow guessed it then started posting it then it would be a violation of rules if somebody could use the information to find you. We do not know if that is where you are from. I do know that it is not where you are posting from so it is not personal information that anybody could use to find you. So, since we aren't sure of your origin, know you aren't posting from where he says, and nobody could use that information to find out where and who you actually are it is not a violation of the rules.

And yes, I am a moderator.

Damocles isn't allowing any staulking.
Legion Troll hasn't given out any personal info that would allow anyone to find you.
A troll is like a child; always seeking attention.
If you ignore him he will go away.
Starting threads about him is exactly what he wants.
We have ignore for a reason.

we have the ignore system because people never learned how to deal with these trolls with words.

I can dismantle them like a jig saw puzzle if they cant hide from me.

the ignore things lets them hide.

Its why the right hides from me instead of talking to me.

I dismantle them

that is why they run and hide and have LISTS of people they wont talk to .

they cant win so they fucking hide

keep writing what you believe here .

there are people in this world who are so small in their hearts that they can not tolerate anything that is not just like what they think.

when you talk face to face with people its harder to recognize these people because they have to retain a certain level of decency or bad things will start happening to them.

In the internets they can be who is really and truly in their hearts.

so they come to the internets to exercise their evil hearts.

I was nice for years on the internets until I realized that there are many here ( the right almost exclusively) who really dont like other people.

They only like the people who are just like them.

They can not function around others who are not marching in locked step with them.

they go into fight mode when you make them think

they do not like it when people think things.

It makes it hard for them to not just be exactly the same as they were 20 years ago.

society evolves when these types of people are NOT IN CONTROL.

society fails when these people get control.

history is replete with examples.

dont take it personally

the people you are speaking of don't even think of you as a human being

they don't bother with human feelings.

they are emotional cripples.

they operate out of hate.

you are the healthy one

they are the sick ones

The irony in your second comment was so great it made me jump out of my seat. Congratulations.

Back