Me

global warming

the FACT that all the schools of economics math that prove the dems are better at the economy

global warming

the FACT that all the schools of economics math that prove the dems are better at the economy

I'm never even spoken about global warming on this board so how can I lie about it?

your second sentence makes no sense

you deny the same fucking facts the entire R party does

you will of course now fucking lie about that

how fucking long have I know you you fucking asshole?

I know you better than you k now your self you racist tard

go start a thread about you .

This one is about someone else divertabot

how fucking long have I know you you fucking asshole?

I know you better than you k now your self you racist tard

go start a thread about you .

This one is about someone else divertabot

So you put FACTS up on this mantle yet can't even use facts to back your point. Why should the OP listen to anything you say when you can't back up your statements with facts?

I am not native English speaker. I am USA citizen.

You can mock me, but you cannot silence me. I not come to USA to be silent, but to have big voice. I love my family, my home, but they not only for me. I need more, so I live in USA to learn. To learn how to how big voice. I come to board because someone say to me that if I see they way I talk, it will make me want to change the way I talk. I see, but I already know I talk not same. And he say, keep doing it, because it like different kind practice than speaking. He say persons will be mean and family say be very careful because of online stalkers and not to tell about myself. Already I see I am make fun of but I knew that would happen so I prepared. But I not prepared for Troll saying where I am from. He is stalker and no one here care.

many on the right think nothing but them is worth discussing

they don't want to talk about others

If that is actually where you are from and he somehow guessed it then started posting it then it would be a violation of rules if somebody could use the information to find you. We do not know if that is where you are from. I do know that it is not where you are posting from so it is not personal information that anybody could use to find you. So, since we aren't sure of your origin, know you aren't posting from where he says, and nobody could use that information to find out where and who you actually are it is not a violation of the rules.

And yes, I am a moderator.

South Pacific is big place and he guess Marshall Island? I don't think I feel safe on here.

Please explain how this guess is not stalking and I will stay. If not, I think maybe better I leave. I not say where I from, I never even say South Pacific. Please explain.

South Pacific is big place and he guess Marshall Island? I don't think I feel safe on here.

Please explain how this guess is not stalking and I will stay. If not, I think maybe better I leave. I not say where I from, I never even say South Pacific. Please explain.

This is bullshit, I am not buying any of this crap. This has to be Howey or a clone!

Damocles isn't allowing any staulking.
Legion Troll hasn't given out any personal info that would allow anyone to find you.
A troll is like a child; always seeking attention.
If you ignore him he will go away.

Starting threads about him is exactly what he wants.
We have ignore for a reason.

We've ignored you and even after your epic meltdown, you still came back. :palm:

Of course you're a troll Konono. You mentioned being from the Marshalls way back before the crash. There were a bunch of comments about the Marshalls and the South Pacific. Furthermore you and I were cool before, but when you returned you insulted me right off the bat.

I don't know who you are... yet... but I do know you're not the Konono from before.

Of course you're a troll Konono. You mentioned being from the Marshalls way back before the crash. There were a bunch of comments about the Marshalls and the South Pacific. Furthermore you and I were cool before, but when you returned you insulted me right off the bat.

I don't know who you are... yet... but I do know you're not the Konono from before.

Well spotted!

There can be little doubt that the current Konono is not the same Konono who posted before the crash. Even the broken english is done totally different and less convincing. Lol

So you put FACTS up on this mantle yet can't even use facts to back your point. Why should the OP listen to anything you say when you can't back up your statements with facts?
To paraphrase the late great Dixie..."Oh boy! Pinhead fight!,"

:thisisgettinggood:

Last edited:

if you are just what you say you are than fine

hang around and keep talking to show them your a real person who is what they claim.

If your not who you claim to be than just go.

this site seems to attract liars.

I'm not saying that is what you are

I'm saying its hard to just accept new people on their face because this site has a monopoly on people who love to fucking lie right into the face of facts.

Its a shame but there are people who would rather pass a lie through their lips than to allow a FACT to force its way out of their brains an into the air.

I am not completely sure why some people are that broken.

brain chemistry

brain damage

drug use

horrible parenting

or just plain duchebaggery.

or a combination of some or all of the above.

I take all humans I meet as people deserving respect and telling the truth until they prove to me otherwise.

I have to admitt there are aspects to your posts that seem incongruent with a certain claimed speech pattern.

I cant lay my hands on it in full and it may not be what I think it is.

keep posting and if you are real that thought will be waylayed for all of us.

the fact is if you are indeed not who you claim to be those facts will emerge too.

trust your self if your real

fuck off and eat rat shit if your a shill.

Back