Mea culpa

Status
Not open for further replies.

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I am, at the moment, banned from APP and I humbly admit my mistake.

I called Stone a coward and name calling is against the rules for APP.

Seeing as how this is my first offense, I believe I should be banned for 7 days.

I did find it funny though, that the person that started the thread is also banned.

Maybe I should extend my ban for an additional 7 days.

Seeing as how this is my first offense, I believe I should be banned for 7 days.

I did find it funny though, that the person that started the thread is also banned.

After being spoiled by the free speech of this forum, it seems a bit arbitrary to get banned for calling something what it is. I tend to stay away from that section of the forum. If anybody ever starts a forum where lefties aren't allowed to change the topic of a thread, I might risk posting there.

After being spoiled by the free speech of this forum, it seems a bit arbitrary to get banned for calling something what it is. I tend to stay away from that section of the forum. If anybody ever starts a forum where lefties aren't allowed to change the topic of a thread, I might risk posting there.

Topics aren't allowed to be changed in APP.
6. No thread de-railment. Please stay on topic.
I got a lefty banned for breaking rule 6.
All you gotta do is report 'em. The mods actually enforce the rules in APP.

anyone that wishes to know can pm me, I dont want to air peoples dirty laundry out in public. Unless you want to that is.

If USF wishes to be banned for a week, that's what it'll be. message me next week to get back in usf

How is that name calling?

EH, it's my fault for not paying attention.

anyone that wishes to know can pm me, I dont want to air peoples dirty laundry out in public. Unless you want to that is.

If USF wishes to be banned for a week, that's what it'll be. message me next week to get back in usf

It's part of the reinstatement requirements and I always try to follow the rules. :good4u:

Fuck You.

It has to be insulting to meet the defintion. Telling the truth, while it may hurt, can't be an insult.

That's not what the rules say:

Rules for the Above Plain Politics Forum
(These rules apply solely to the APP Forum) <-- Please note, these rules apply there only...

This subforum has been created to encourage a higher level of conversation and debate. This subforum inherits all site wide rules, and has some additional caveats:

1. No racism, sexism, homophobia, general bigotry
2. No insults directed at specific individuals
3. No trolling
4. No flaming
5. No "Message Board Wars," please check personal vendettas at the door

Please be courteous, kind, patient, intelligent and receptive to one another

That's not what the rules say:

Rules for the Above Plain Politics Forum
(These rules apply solely to the APP Forum) <-- Please note, these rules apply there only...

This subforum has been created to encourage a higher level of conversation and debate. This subforum inherits all site wide rules, and has some additional caveats:

1. No racism, sexism, homophobia, general bigotry
2. No insults directed at specific individuals
3. No trolling
4. No flaming
5. No "Message Board Wars," please check personal vendettas at the door

Please be courteous, kind, patient, intelligent and receptive to one another
I'm aware of the rules.

Again, if it's true, it's not an insult, therefore, not a violation of the rules.

I'm aware of the rules.

Again, if it's true, it's not an insult, therefore, not a violation of the rules.

You're just splitting hairs; but thanks for the intended support.

I knew the rules and just wasn't paying attention to it being an APP thread.

One week suspension, from APP, is no big thing, in the long run.

Plus it will teach me to slow down and pay more attention.

I still find it highly amusing, that the originator of the thread was also banned. :laugh:

You're just splitting hairs; but thanks for the intended support.

I knew the rules and just wasn't paying attention to it being an APP thread.

One week suspension, from APP, is no big thing, in the long run.

Plus it will teach me to slow down and pay more attention.

I still find it highly amusing, that the originator of the thread was also banned. :laugh:

Not at all. You're stating what he rules say, something I acknowledge, and I'm explaining how stating a fact doesn't violate them even if what you stated hurts the other person's feelings.

Not at all. You're stating what he rules say, something I acknowledge, and I'm explaining how stating a fact doesn't violate them even if what you stated hurts the other person's feelings.

I should have used different terminology to express my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back