Mea culpa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just different terminology should have been used.

You can suggest that someone is a coward, without using the word coward.

That's your opinion. However, if someone is a coward and you identify them as what he/she is, it doesn't violate the rules.

Ive been banned from AP for a very long time. I don't miss it. I refused to humble myself to the forum mods to get back in.

I am, at the moment, banned from APP and I humbly admit my mistake.

I called Stone a coward and name calling is against the rules for APP.

Seeing as how this is my first offense, I believe I should be banned for 7 days.

I did find it funny though, that the person that started the thread is also banned.

Maybe I should extend my ban for an additional 7 days.

You pussy. :laugh:

And the owner / operator and the MODs get to decide what the rules are.

Never said they didn't get to decide. However, getting to decide only means you can make the decision not that the decision is correct.

Are you one of those that believes that someone having the ability to do something means what he/she chooses automatically makes it correct? With that logic, the MODs could say 2+2=5 and you'd believe them.
With

Never said they didn't get to decide. However, getting to decide only means you can make the decision not that the decision is correct.

Are you one of those that believes that someone having the ability to do something means what he/she chooses automatically makes it correct? With that logic, the MODs could say 2+2=5 and you'd believe them.
With

Your attempted analogy, using 2+2, is a fallacy; because I've already told you that I knew what the rules were, didn't pay attention, and violate the rule(s).

With me being here around 7 years longer then you, it does seem that I've had more experience with APP then you, and I've seen more similar circumstances then you.

You can keep complaining, if you so choose; but it is what it is and it's not going to change, just because you disagree.

You haven't defeated my or wore me down; but since any further exchange would be fruitless, there will be no more replies from me (on this subject).

If you feel it to be so necessary; you are hereby granted the ability to have the last word, on this matter. :good4u:

Your attempted analogy, using 2+2, is a fallacy; because I've already told you that I knew what the rules were, didn't pay attention, and violate the rule(s).

With me being here around 7 years longer then you, it does seem that I've had more experience with APP then you, and I've seen more similar circumstances then you.

You can keep complaining, if you so choose; but it is what it is and it's not going to change, just because you disagree.

You haven't defeated my or wore me down; but since any further exchange would be fruitless, there will be no more replies from me (on this subject).

If you feel it to be so necessary; you are hereby granted the ability to have the last word, on this matter. :good4u:

It does seem you think more means better. Perhaps that's why you believe having the ability to make a decision equates to it being a correct one. Maybe you'll learn one day that doing something because you can doesn't mean it's correct when you do it.

Never said it was going to change. Perhaps you're willing to blindly accept whatever you're told as correct.

You don't grant me the ability to do anything, son. I'll do as a I damn well please and there isn't a motherfucking thing you can do about it. That you choose to bend over and grab your ankles is your problem.

Grind can you please close this thread and by doing so, help CFM from embarrassing himself; more then he already has?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back