Mel Gibson to Make Rothschild / NWO movie

you're right, he does.

when will you love him and HIS plan for your life, instead of satan's plan for your life, your life in the authoritarian control grid?

Why do you think Jesus wants you to hate Jews and African-Americans, Fredo?

Is it because you think Jesus is blonde and blue-eyed?

Ey1fd1nWEAMiLPd.jpg

Last edited:
only you talk about white supremacy, fed.
How do you define "white supremacy", Fredo?

I use the Britannica version. What do you use?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/white-supremacy
white supremacy, beliefs and ideas purporting natural superiority of the lighter-skinned, or “white,” human races over other racial groups. In contemporary usage, the term white supremacist has been used to describe some groups espousing ultranationalist, racist, or fascist doctrines. White supremacist groups often have relied on violence to achieve their goals.

Mel is virtually shut out from Hollywood, prompted by the infamous Malibu DUI arrest in 2006 during which he unleashed an anti-Semitic rant. That was followed by leaked tapes in 2010 where Gibson screamed racist remarks, including using the n-word, at his then-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of one of his nine children. She later alleged Gibson was physically abusive. Even before his fall from grace, Gibson had routinely been in trouble for homophobic comments.

But even his loose racist lips and drunkedness, have not prevented him from being a huge draw at the Box Office, even though the Academy seems to ignore his nominations for awards.

He is gifted with talent, and the public seems to have accepted his Bad Boy ways.

But there is always that straw, that could break the camel's back.

You are on your own here Mel, but, I'll grab some popcorn and watch you go out on a limb again- AND YOUR MOVIE- probably make for a great date night out, that is if you can draw some producers, because you don't have any money to produce it. And most of the producers in Hollywood available, that do, are Jewish Bankers! Good Luck! :laugh:

GivingPeriodicIndigobunting-max-1mb.gif

If only he espoused radical Leftist views on top of all that... Then he'd be forgiven by Hollywood, excused for his actions, and continue to be one of the "in" crowd there...

How do you define "white supremacy", Fredo?

I use the Britannica version. What do you use?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/white-supremacy
white supremacy, beliefs and ideas purporting natural superiority of the lighter-skinned, or “white,” human races over other racial groups. In contemporary usage, the term white supremacist has been used to describe some groups espousing ultranationalist, racist, or fascist doctrines. White supremacist groups often have relied on violence to achieve their goals.

yes it has been used to described nationalist groups, but that usage is incorrect.

:truestory:

Why do you think Jesus wants you to hate Jews and African-Americans, Fredo?

Is it because you think Jesus is blonde and blue-eyed?

Ey1fd1nWEAMiLPd.jpg

focussing on jesus's race destroys his message, dummy.

is that your goal?

of course it is.

you're stuck in a divide and conqer mode of attack, given to you by your demonic overlords.

please reject their evil instructions, thanks.

no version of jesus enforced church or state. he was rebel in both.

unlike you. you're a totalitarian bootlick.

i don't.

you invented both my racism and the concept of "colonizer jesus".

you're an insane totalitarian bootlicker.

:truestory:

If it walks like a racist and quacks like a racist, it's probably a racist:
That was funny when all those libs started berating poor old dixie for making a joke that can be seen during family time on shows Like The Hughleys, THe Jamie Foxx show, Family Matters, A different world... etc, any of those self denigrating nigger shows.
so niggers can take the day off from pretending they can read.
niggers on bottom.

Back