Memorial Day

7397551-SCHEVENINGEN-HOLLAND-July-18-2009-Crowded-beach-on-sunny-weekend-at-Scheveningen-resort-Stock-Photo.jpg

Backyard-Grill-Put-to-Use.jpg

Trollcat also thinks spanking is pedophilia. The guy is disgusting with no morals. Strangely, just like Cohort.

The sad part is that not one liberal has dared to publically chastise his behavior and I doubt that any will.
I banned no one from this thread; because members of all political sides are probably connected to someone who has died, while in Uniform and being involved in a war.
I will try not to make a banning mistake in the future.

The sad part is that not one liberal has dared to publically chastise his behavior and I doubt that any will.
I banned no one from this thread; because members of all political sides are probably connected to someone who has died, while in Uniform and being involved in a war.
I will try not to make a banning mistake in the future.

Leon and Trollop should always be banned. goes without saying!

I think some believe that their service to the country is posting on JPP from 7am to 11 PM non stop. Kinda sad when you think about it. I know this stuff can be addicting, but to have no family or friends to enjoy during the holiday is pretty pathetic.

I guess JPP is better than them roaming the streets being a danger to others. So there is that.

Back