Memories of TRUMP

Dutch Uncle

* Tertia Optio * Defend the Constitution
President Trump and his four years in office are soon to pass into history. What will you remember in a year or two about the Trump years if asked?

If asked about Bill Clinton, the first thoughts that come to my mind are blowjobs, a really, really pissed-off Hillary and lying to Americans about his pot smoking and serial adultery, sexual harassment and rape. If asked about George Bush, I think of reading a storybook to kids while the Towers were burning and getting the United States into the quagmire of Iraq. For Obama it's "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" and me smiling as Obama was extremely angry about his gun ban failing.

Please place your pictures, thoughts, links or anything else on this thread that will forever make you remember the Trump years.

3qawsp.jpg

Trump is the worst president in US history.

He is still a threat to our democracy.
You are probably correct. Certainly the worst in living memory.

Not for long...and not that big of a threat after losing the election. He can still stir shit up, but not much. What has he done lately except whine on Twitter and play golf?

3ojsxq.jpg

You are probably correct. Certainly the worst in living memory.

Not for long...and not that big of a threat after losing the election. He can still stir shit up, but not much. What has he done lately except whine on Twitter and play golf?

3ojsxq.jpg

Trump is refusing Biden access to national security briefings that every president-elect is given.

The stain of hate and bigotry that Trump will leave behind will be with us for a long time to come.

Agreed. Trump entered office with Neo-Nazis screaming "Trump! Trump! Trump!" with a nazi salute and ended with Alt-Right terrorists attempting mass murder of a governor, her staff and anyone who got in their way.

2j8cy5.jpg

Back