Memories of TRUMP

Transparency is what sticks in my mind. Trump would do impromptu press conferences and answer questions from reporters. Don't recall any other President who communicated with U. S. citizens as much as Trump did.

Transparency is what sticks in my mind. Trump would do impromptu press conferences and answer questions from reporters. Don't recall any other President who communicated with U. S. citizens as much as Trump did.

You might want to research the difference between transparency and simply "no filter" or "off the cuff".

4nhc65.jpg

You might want to research the difference between transparency and simply "no filter" or "off the cuff".

4nhc65.jpg

Are "no filter" and "off the cuff" bad things?? Would you like President Trump better if he carefully planned every sentence to spin whatever the subject was??

A kid on Trump Force One before a Rally I think maybe Louisville asking Trump if he is Batman, and Trump saying yes.

Are "no filter" and "off the cuff" bad things?? Would you like President Trump better if he carefully planned every sentence to spin whatever the subject was??

It depends. Consider being married to a gorgeous, smart wife who makes a lot of money....but she's fucking nuts. You'd come home from fishing and all the furniture is on the lawn for no other reason than she felt like it. Or she trades a college student her Benz for his POS Toyota. It goes like that day by day. You never know what to expect. Is that a bad thing?

APL has vacuumed up all of my fucking around time, and the collapse of America is both picking up speed and is even worse than I expected to see during this life.........I keep on turning up too fucking optimistic.

I am in a mood is what I am trying to say.

APL has vacuumed up all of my fucking around time, and the collapse of America is both picking up speed and is even worse than I expected to see during this life.........I keep on turning up too fucking optimistic.

I am in a mood is what I am trying to say.
Yet you still have time for me. How sweet.

Meh. Chrisitians have been predicting the End Times for 2000 fucking years. Eurotrash has been predicting the collapse of the American Experiment for over two hundred years. Why should I start worrying?

Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be?

Back