Men's Room Poll #2

Have you been so scared of a black man in a restroom that you offered 2 give him head

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
How many of you gentleman (and Assmunch) have gotten so scared at the sight of a black man in a restroom that you offered him oral sex?

Last edited:
what? According to Bob Allen it could happen to anyone Damo. I wouldn't be to quick to judge.

How many of you gentleman (and Assmunch) have gotten so scared at the sight of a black man in a restroom that you offered him oral sex?

My honest answer is if you replace 'scared' with 'in awe' then my answer would be almost.

When I was in high school playing basketball we would occassionally have morning practices. 6:00am basketball practices in the middle of the winter is not fun, even in Oakland, CA.

Not to be too graphic but we all had to take showers after practice and before class. Our locker room showers only had cold water. Again cold showers during the middle of winter is not much fun. Needless to say most are probably aware of what cold water and termperature can do to the male genetalia (sp).

Anyhow several of my black teammates did not seem to suffer from the cold shower if you will. I guess you could say I was in awe. Now I would not have personally performed oral sex as a result but I would have definitely given my props.

Anyhow several of my black teammates did not seem to suffer from the cold shower if you will. I guess you could say I was in awe. Now I would not have personally performed oral sex as a result but I would have definitely given my props.

Hmmm, I had no idea you were gay. The gay clubs, the staring at other guys in the locker rooms.......wow.

I'm glad you're opening up to the board. I feel like we're friends now cawacko.

Anyway cawacko just because they are showers and not growers doesn't necessarily mean that there's a substantial difference during showtime.

LOL @ Tiana....Oh yeah! State Representative Bob Allen's (R-Florida) lame ass excuse, for soliciting a police officer for gay sex.

He'd rather be called a racist, than be called gay. Being called Gay in the GOP is FAR worse, than being called racist, evidently!

Anyway cawacko just because they are showers and not growers doesn't necessarily mean that there's a substantial difference during showtime.
LOL. See, I knew there was some way to put what Saoirse said without saying it directly!

I'll use that line again later.

My honest answer is if you replace 'scared' with 'in awe' then my answer would be almost.

When I was in high school playing basketball we would occassionally have morning practices. 6:00am basketball practices in the middle of the winter is not fun, even in Oakland, CA.

Not to be too graphic but we all had to take showers after practice and before class. Our locker room showers only had cold water. Again cold showers during the middle of winter is not much fun. Needless to say most are probably aware of what cold water and termperature can do to the male genetalia (sp).

Cawacko, are you checking out dude's packages in the shower?

Back