Men's Room Poll #2

Have you been so scared of a black man in a restroom that you offered 2 give him head

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Well, Damo PM'd me claiming that he "heard" that SF had Pm'd me telling me that Damo has a small penis, which SF claims to have seen when they were out drinking that night, because they used the urinals at the same time. And he wanted to tell me that, though it looked small to SF, it gets much bigger, whereas an already big one, wouldn't. And I was like, whatever man, SF never told me any such thing

I think Damo was hitting the bottle this afternoon, so I didn't want to mention it, but since you pulled it out of me....

That was the rumor I heard. So then its settled Damo's a shower, not a grower.

Well, Damo PM'd me claiming that he "heard" that SF had Pm'd me telling me that Damo has a small penis, which SF claims to have seen when they were out drinking that night, because they used the urinals at the same time. And he wanted to tell me that, though it looked small to SF, it gets much bigger, whereas an already big one, wouldn't. And I was like, whatever man, SF never told me any such thing

I think Damo was hitting the bottle this afternoon, so I didn't want to mention it, but since you pulled it out of me....
LOL.

Denial would be futile.

Damo PM'd me claiming that he "heard" that SF had Pm'd me telling me that Damo has a small penis, which SF claims to have seen when they were out drinking that night, because they used the urinals at the same time.

Uh-huh....riiiiight.

A likely story.

Translation: SF and Damo did the "toilet stall" wild thang, and the whole urinal baloney is a cover story.

When I was in the Army and stationed in Germany, one of my really good friends, Jeff would get in the shower after PT in the morning and regardless of who he stood next to in the open bay shower, he would say "nice penis" just to throw them off. It was very funny and there was NEVER any doubt that Jeff was straight. It was just funny to watch how put off people were. I would thank him for his complement and return it and go on washing. No big deal and very funny.

You think that funny Soc, you should see what we do out here. The brain, grape salad, the goat, batwing, helicopter shows, texas belt buckles, wrist watches, all sorts of stupid stuff. Not that I participate mind you (My wife would murder me in my sleep), but I still laugh my ass off.

LOL.

Denial would be futile.

I know, wasn't that a great story? I always got A's and 4.0s in creative writing. Some have commented that I'm a genius really, wasting myself on message boards. It's hard to disagree, and yet, being a genius is hard work.

I know, wasn't that a great story? I always got A's and 4.0s in creative writing. Some have commented that I'm a genius really, wasting myself on message boards. It's hard to disagree, and yet, being a genius is hard work.
Watch out, RJS will come in here and "mensa" you.

Back