Message To Trump

eagle

Banned
When you are sworn in, institute universal health care. Like most of the other developed countries have. That way, you can have another answer to the sorry ass illegal invader scab scum mexicans when they complain about being shipped back to mexico. Just tell them that White people aren't interested in providing free health care to the racist members or supporters of "LaRaza." (The Race)

Also Mr Trump, I have a great means to lower the cost of any wall at the U.S. - Mexico border. One that is PROVEN to work. Or at least slow people down. Minefields!

When you are sworn in, institute universal health care. Like most of the other developed countries have. That way, you can have another answer to the sorry ass illegal invader scab scum mexicans when they complain about being shipped back to mexico. Just tell them that White people aren't interested in providing free health care to the racist members or supporters of "LaRaza." (The Race)

Also Mr Trump, I have a great means to lower the cost of any wall at the U.S. - Mexico border. One that is PROVEN to work. Or at least slow people down. Minefields!

Interesting. I've had a similar idea of using mine fields to make golf a more interesting spectator sport.

Just like Mosul, great, now we're imitating ISIS, don't think that was what the founding fathers had in mind

Various countries have been using mines long before ISIS ever came to be. Also, when the founding fathers formed this country, overpopulation wasn't a problem. But it is now. We have to adapt to new circumstances.

Various countries have been using mines long before ISIS ever came to be. Also, when the founding fathers formed this country, overpopulation wasn't a problem. But it is now. We have to adapt to new circumstances.
Ok...what if us Buckeyes stopped defending the boarder and turned lose vast hordes of Michiganders against the rest of the country. How would you adapt?

Ok...what if us Buckeyes stopped defending the boarder and turned lose vast hordes of Michiganders against the rest of the country. How would you adapt?

Just like in 1861 when the democrats declared war on their fellow STATES because of slavery? Let the games begin. FYI: Texas alone can field the 7th largest military on the face of the earth as well as being in the top 14 economies in the world...of all other NATIONS considered. And do you know just where all the industrial strengths of this nation now rests? THE SOUTH. Go ahead....cross this line...I dare you....LMAO. What do you have, the 3rd world states of California, and the Brokeback states of NY, Mass and Oregon? Before anyone calls for WAR....I'd look around real close and examine the facts in evidence.

right wing fantasy is all the "moral of goodwill toward men" the right can muster.

RACISTS ARE THE MOST HATED PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

fuck you very much racist scumbag

RACISTS ARE THE MOST HATED PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

fuck you very much racist scumbag
48e87eb86273956b22c109802264ab0d.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Just like in 1861 when the democrats declared war on their fellow STATES because of slavery? Let the games begin. FYI: Texas alone can field the 7th largest military on the face of the earth as well as being in the top 14 economies in the world...of all other NATIONS considered. And do you know just where all the industrial strengths of this nation now rests? THE SOUTH. Go ahead....cross this line...I dare you....LMAO. What do you have, the 3rd world states of California, and the Brokeback states of NY, Mass and Oregon? Before anyone calls for WAR....I'd look around real close and examine the facts in evidence.

The North will again devastate the South when needed.

Back