Michelle Obama - the One Democrat Trouncing Trump in the Polls

martin

Trump has had Obama on the brain for years. The guy's black presidency drove him nuts. Now Michelle is in the wings, a possible nightmare for Trump if she's willing. At the moment she's saying she's not willing. But at the moment Biden insists he's staying in the race so what else is she going to say.

The Revolution is desperate.

Trump has had Obama on the brain for years. The guy's black presidency drove him nuts. Now Michelle is in the wings, a possible nightmare for Trump if she's willing. At the moment she's saying she's not willing. But at the moment Biden insists he's staying in the race so what else is she going to say.
Well, she can't run a lunch program...although I think she meant well...
so I hope she stays in the wings...Her husband is "all in" for Joe...and she can't diss Kamala, after all... (But as a fantasy candidate, it's interesting...Jill might actually do what's right for her hubby if she did step up...Michelle might give her a cabinet position and we all know how she loves her power...)

Well, she can't run a lunch program...although I think she meant well...
so I hope she stays in the wings...Her husband is "all in" for Joe...and she can't diss Kamala, after all... (But as a fantasy candidate, it's interesting...Jill might actually do what's right for her hubby if she did step up...Michelle might give her a cabinet position and we all know how she loves her power...)
I think what happened is that Michelle was told that the Revolution really needs her but Harris must be President, and her response is "Fuck That Noise".

Its going to be Harris P somebody VP

My best guess is Pelosi.
The WOKE are at war with competence.

The Harris vast incompetence is not remotely a problem.
Oh, it's a problem....but just like with Joe, they won't admit it..
Even when it hurts our families...and our country... But, the game is almost up and the fix is in...
I said that debate changed everything...and it did....

Oh, it's a problem....but just like with Joe, they won't admit it..
Even when it hurts our families...and our country... But, the game is almost up and the fix is in...
I said that debate changed everything...and it did....
So many minds and souls have been captured.....they will do as they are told.

They might Say they will...but lies aren't a problem for so many of them, so....
They want to be The Good People, which to these moronic fucks means they do what the bus drivers to UTOPIA tell them they should do.

They are already enslaved.

So you Support a candidate that "grabs them by the pussy" So far is a 34 time convicted felon!
Only when they "LET YOU". You left that part out. :palm:

Trump was lynched by Colangelo, Biden's 3rd at the DOJ who was demoted to help Bragg in NYC.

"former DOJ official Matthew Colangelo. Prior to becoming senior counsel to the state district attorney in Manhattan in December 2022, Colangelo was former acting associate attorney general for the federal DOJ. "In that job," The New York Times explained, he was "the third highest-ranking [person] at the department," and he "helped oversee the Civil, Civil Rights, Antitrust and Tax divisions, among others."

Last edited:

Why are you kicking Kamala to the curb?

She was chosen by white libs to be VP because she is the best and most qualified to replace Biden if he became incapacitated.

We're watching the country we love fade away... Our families and communities are not safe... our country is not secure... Joe doesn't understand what real families are all about. He refuses to see so many people struggling... And understand that he is responsible.... We are not going to settle for that... We
get to decide If the future is going be brighter overall or if it's just going to continue to decline.... Who wants to see it continue to decline? No one I know...

For almost the past decade Michelle has been the highest polling Democratic (potential) candidate.

I’m reminded of Robert Caro who has spent his career writing about (political) power and how people use it. There are Democrats calling for President Obama to have his people step in and ‘encourage’ Biden to step down.

If Obama influenced Biden to step down and then his wife ran…. that would be one of the biggest swinging d*ck moves (in modern political history at least).

Back