michigan week

Roast wolverine for lunch! YUM!!! :)

just don't get the impression that winning a football game is enough for us to let you into the human race.....

by the way, the pig stays in Iowa....

floyd_large.jpg

Last edited:
just don't get the impression that winning a football game is enough for us to let you into the human race.....

by the way, the pig stays in Iowa....

floyd_large.jpg
Aww quit yer whining. You're starting to sound like a lot of Buckeye fans. "The Cup Never Gets Full".

The Hawks had one of their best seasons ever. Ya'll beat Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn. St, Arizona and came within a whisker of upsetting the Buckeyes. You're probably going to a BCS bowl, most of your starting players are coming back including Stanzi, his backup is an even better passer and if ya'll win your BCS game you'll start next year as a ranked team. I'm watching out for you guys next year!!

HMMMM I could be wrong. Iowa may not get a BCS bid. It may go to PSU. PSU is rated higher and their season finale was more impressive then IA's 12-0 win over Minnesota. That could be just as well. They would get to uphold Big10 honor by playing against Ole Miss and Iowa will walk all over Ole Miss.

Looks like LSWho will play Northwestern. Oh Topper will never live it down if his Tigers get beat by the Mildcats! LOL

Aww quit yer whining. You're starting to sound like a lot of Buckeye fans. "The Cup Never Gets Full".

The Hawks had one of their best seasons ever. Ya'll beat Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn. St, Arizona and came within a whisker of upsetting the Buckeyes. You're probably going to a BCS bowl, most of your starting players are coming back including Stanzi, his backup is an even better passer and if ya'll win your BCS game you'll start next year as a ranked team. I'm watching out for you guys next year!!

Yeah, be happy you have so many coming back. We have depth in most positions, but we will be losing a lot of talent.

McClain, Arenas, Cody, and 23 others will be leaving. The cool part of that 13 of our seniors have already graduated.

I hope no one from michigan is around to read this and being a Buckeye fan I sure as hell dont' want to see this happen....but michigan should come up with any excuse they can to fire Rich Rod and hire Jim Harbaugh. I remember when Harbaugh punched Jim Kelly in the head. He made me a believer then! LOL

Last edited:
Back