Mike Pence is exactly the wrong guy for this job ...

To be the 'Fall Guy', Pence just has to be Pence.

I believe he would be happy to take one for the team
170718133943-01-trump-pence-0718-super-tease.jpg

Oh, well, if Snopes says it's false, then, Pence must actually support gay conversion therapy.

LOL. That's the first time I have ever heard of such a claim.

But seriously you made a good point. Whatever the "left-wing" site called Snopes judges what is false, it must be true.

LOL. That's the first time I have ever heard of such a claim.

But seriously you made a good point. Whatever the "left-wing" site called Snopes judges what is false, it must be true.

I've heard it before. There's a lot of religious claims about Pence. I mean, it's not like you can level them on Trump...

Truth.

I've heard it before. There's a lot of religious claims about Pence. I mean, it's not like you can level them on Trump...

Truth.

Yeah.I have to give props to Pence for not succumbing to the bullshit except for a few things. He's between a rock and a hard place. I pity him really.

One thing I had a problem with him is RFRA.

Yeah.I have to give props to Pence for not succumbing to the bullshit except for a few things. He's between a rock and a hard place. I pity him really.

One thing I had a problem with him is RFRA.

I have to say, in the world I live in, Pence has it right about being alone with someone of the opposite gender. I have seen people pulled away from their workcenter for several weeks while an investigation into alleged harassment was conducted.

It's not a bad model to follow.

I have to say, in the world I live in, Pence has it right about being alone with someone of the opposite gender. I have seen people pulled away from their workcenter for several weeks while an investigation into alleged harassment was conducted.

It's not a bad model to follow.

Good advice to follow actually. Like I said, he isn't dumb as he looks and he doesn't follow the Fundie way.

Pence came out of left field from where I was standing. Didn't expect Trump to pick him, or for him to be as supportive as he's been.

Was a surprise to me as well, & I still know little about the lap dog...

Obvious why trump picked him & those 5 million votes of the "devout"..........

Back