Mikes hard lemondade

Gay or not gay?

• Total voters
Not gay, but not entirely manly either. A substitute for a cooling beverage on a hot day. Drinking one in preference to a beer is not unmanly unless beer is never the preferred choice.

I don't care if it's gay or manly.....I just like the fact it tastes good....you just think you have to like beer even though it tastes like crap, because you're embarrassed to admit you drank Budweiser all those years......(you know, after all these years I still forget once in a while and order a Stroh's.....a Pabst Stroh's just isn't the same)........

Last edited:
what is with this whole "manly" drink business?

when i passed a major exam in my life a few years ago, my step dad (manly big ass head of shit asshole with money, not always asshole) took me out for dinner and a drink. he ordered a cosmo martini....first off...i was tired and didn't want to drink, but he wanted to share this cosmo martini....i said...wtf is that....sounded girlie....

actually, it was good...

my lesson....if it has booze it in....its fuckin manly, period

And that is the night Yurt turned in his balls.

Yurt, booze in and of itself does not make a thing manly. The reason girly drinks are not manly is because they are easy to drink. I'm not saying it's a fair standard, or even a standard (for example, a long island is a manly drink despite it's drinkability). But those are the man lawd.

And that is the night Yurt turned in his balls.

Yurt, booze in and of itself does not make a thing manly. The reason girly drinks are not manly is because they are easy to drink. I'm not saying it's a fair standard, or even a standard (for example, a long island is a manly drink despite it's drinkability). But those are the man lawd.

dude....if it has booze....:pke:

i don't need to beat my wimpy hairy chest and drink piss coors to prove i'm a man....if it tastes good and has booze....good enough for me, either way, so called manly drinks or so called girlie drinks....i'm getting a buzz on

edit....my balls were left in cap't last martini...hence why he is so bitter.....

The reason girly drinks are not manly is because they are easy to drink. I'm not saying it's a fair standard, or even a standard (for example, a long island is a manly drink despite it's drinkability). But those are the man lawd.

so basically, you would be more of a man if you chewed on a dog turd, because it isn't as easy to swallow as a steak?.....

dude....if it has booze....:pke:

i don't need to beat my wimpy hairy chest and drink piss coors to prove i'm a man....if it tastes good and has booze....good enough for me, either way, so called manly drinks or so called girlie drinks....i'm getting a buzz on
The ease of getting drunk is also not manly. Hence why girly drinks are girly. It's harder to get shit fucked on Jack Daniels because JD tastes like ass. Thus it is more of a feat to get hammered on that then say... wine coolers.

And PMP, I just about threw up when I read the word lemoncillo.

The ease of getting drunk is also not manly. Hence why girly drinks are girly. It's harder to get shit fucked on Jack Daniels because JD tastes like ass. Thus it is more of a feat to get hammered on that then say... wine coolers.

you are no longer a member of the manly club

JD taste like shit....real man drinks are drinks that taste like shit, so that makes someone a man because they drink shit

??????

HEY; don't you be talking bad, about JD. :cof1:

Actually, JD tastes good, which is why I like it more than any other whiskey I've tasted (Beam, Patron, Cuervo, Jameson, etc.).

BTW, where's the answer for "I think Mike's tastes like shit?" Not sure whether I think its gay or not.

3 years ago at the second annual summer hotel party hosted by my best friend, Mike, this crazy dude Joe brought a case of Mike's Hard Limeade, and we were like "WTF? Does anyone even like that?" Joe decided to try it and find out. He took one sip, said "ah, this tastes like shit," and ran outside the door, and chucked it from the third floor onto the parking lot where it shattered. He had to run, because he had done the same thing at the first annual, and he decided to make this move his trademark. Mike almost stopped him in time, but had to settle for grabbing Joe, throwing him down and the bed and growling his anger at the dude...

Actually, JD tastes good, which is why I like it more than any other whiskey I've tasted (Beam, Patron, Cuervo, Jameson, etc.).

Patron makes whiskey? I've Patron tequila, which is supposed to be uber high quality. It was absolutely awful. If it didn't have ethanol in it I would've spat it out.

I've also found that JD is at least one of my favorite whiskies, something I'm skeptical of my brain about, because I think it's all placebo.

Back