Mikes hard lemondade

Gay or not gay?

• Total voters
Oh, you're right, I'm not sure where the Patron came from, although its possible they make a whiskey. As for Jack, I never had any expectation for it to taste good or bad either way, so I don't think its a placebo effect. Another shot that is not a whiskey, but is the most popular shot in bars it seems, is Yaeger, and that tastes like shit.

Cuervo also makes tequila. And Patron is mid level tequila at top shelf price. Just like JD is rot gut bourbon at top shelf bourbon price. A truly great bourbon is Makers Mark. And truly great tequila is Casa Noble.

Oh, you're right, I'm not sure where the Patron came from, although its possible they make a whiskey. As for Jack, I never had any expectation for it to taste good or bad either way, so I don't think its a placebo effect. Another shot that is not a whiskey, but is the most popular shot in bars it seems, is Yaeger, and that tastes like shit.
Jaeger started off popular because it was rumored to be hallucenagenic(sp). Now it's popular because of jaeger bombs, which are disguisting and stupid. Jaeger tastes like cough syrup.

Cuervo also makes tequila. And Patron is mid level tequila at top shelf price. Just like JD is rot gut bourbon at top shelf bourbon price. A truly great bourbon is Makers Mark. And truly great tequila is Casa Noble.

Makers Mark is like 40 dollars a fifth. Probably 50 dollars at my liquor store, although I never checked. My splurge limit is 30 bucks a fifth, and that's like once every 3 months. Maybe I'll wait six months and buy some Makers Mark?

Makers Mark is like 40 dollars a fifth. Probably 50 dollars at my liquor store, although I never checked. My splurge limit is 30 bucks a fifth, and that's like once every 3 months. Maybe I'll wait six months and buy some Makers Mark?
I wouldn't if you don't actually appreciate good bourbon. If you do like a fine whiskey however, you'll enjoy it.

And that is the night Yurt turned in his balls.

Yurt, booze in and of itself does not make a thing manly. The reason girly drinks are not manly is because they are easy to drink. I'm not saying it's a fair standard, or even a standard (for example, a long island is a manly drink despite it's drinkability). But those are the man lawd.
I must be the manliest person you know because I drink Guiness, Becks or Beck Dark, gin martinis or scotch. :pke:

If you rely on your drink to make you manly, it ain't gonna happen.

If you want to drink a cosmo martini, a fruity drink with an umbrella, or PBR, just order what you want and enjoy it.

If you want to drink Patron, I recommend the Anejo. Tasty sipping tequila. I'm not a whiskey drinker very often, but when I do I like Bushmills. Smooth and delicious.

Drink what you want and fuck worrying about the rest of the people. In fact, if you want to do something really manly, go to a bar and drink something without alcohol. Any idiot can get smashed.

I bought Dewar's White Label like you said. It was alright. The Johnnie Walker black label they were selling was 40 bucks. O_O
Dewars white is a good mid level Scotch. My dad prefers it to Johnny black, which is my preference.

SM, no. Guinness is overrated. And REAL martinis are made with vodka, not gin. Gin is swill.

If you rely on your drink to make you manly, it ain't gonna happen.

If you want to drink a cosmo martini, a fruity drink with an umbrella, or PBR, just order what you want and enjoy it.

If you want to drink Patron, I recommend the Anejo. Tasty sipping tequila. I'm not a whiskey drinker very often, but when I do I like Bushmills. Smooth and delicious.

Drink what you want and fuck worrying about the rest of the people. In fact, if you want to do something really manly, go to a bar and drink something without alcohol. Any idiot can get smashed.

Any idiot can stay sober. I'm sorry, if you go to a bar and drink non alcoholic beverages you're just a weirdo.

there used to be a bottled drink called Zima....don't know if they still make it....that stuff was terrible......not sure why anyone drinks Mojitos either

Back