Miller High Life tastes somewhat like tomato

High life sucks. It's the clear bottle. That being said, Coors and Keystone taste a little like bananas. Its the specially lined can.

High life sucks. It's the clear bottle. That being said, Coors and Keystone taste a little like bananas. Its the specially lined can.

One thing I like about Coors is its lack of taste, although I suppose cans can wreck even that. Coors is the ultimate shit beer, because it just tastes like strong water. Bud, Miller, Keystone, Pabst, etc. all taste like shit owing to the fact that they are flavored to resemble urine.

And, Watermark, I would avoid PBR. It really is more revolting than all of the other major brands and major generics (Keystone)... In fact, if you just want to buy cheap shit, Keystone and similar generics are way economical because they are cheap and also come in larger sized cans, so you get more piss per serving!

BTW, today I came accross Bitburger, which is apparently my uncle Carl's favorite. We're supposed to drink it together sometime, and he also tends to like German beers such as Hoegarden. I don't expect it will suck or anything, but has anyone else tried it?

BTW, today I came accross Bitburger, which is apparently my uncle Carl's favorite. We're supposed to drink it together sometime, and he also tends to like German beers such as Hoegarden. I don't expect it will suck or anything, but has anyone else tried it?

Yeah, I've had bitburger. Its damned fine shit.

you can do anything you want...:)

i know you or damo won't because it would set a bad precedent....but seriously...someone claiming to know what my cum taste like...that person deserves public humilation....would you agree?

No. There's no procedure for releasing the identity of people who use anonymous. Until there is, nothing anyone says there should be released unless under police order. I don't know why you've developed such a huge vagina over that random comment anyway.

No. There's no procedure for releasing the identity of people who use anonymous. Until there is, nothing anyone says there should be released unless under police order. I don't know why you've developed such a huge vagina over that random comment anyway.

i just want to publicly humiliate the sorry sack who claims to have tasted my cum...

lighten up watermark

Back