Miller High Life tastes somewhat like tomato

See, at first I thought it was hate, too. Hate was all I knew, it built my world, it imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe. I thought I'd die with all my hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me... just as it happened to you.

See, at first I thought it was hate, too. Hate was all I knew, it built my world, it imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe. I thought I'd die with all my hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me... just as it happened to you.
Can I use your sperm to impregnate my wife?

C'mon, I'm having fun bitch slapping STY!! :cof1:

All he has to do is try and defend his own asinine logic. :good4u:
I think he's defending it fine enough and makes very good arguments. Bu that's not what this thread is about. Stop bringing your personal beefs into every single topic someone posts in.

I think he's defending it fine enough and makes very good arguments. Bu that's not what this thread is about. Stop bringing your personal beefs into every single topic someone posts in.

Does this mean that you intend to address everyone who brings a topic from one thread, into another one?? :good4u:

Because if you'e going to undertake this task, I'll refrain.

Does this mean that you intend to address everyone who brings a topic from one thread, into another one?? :good4u:

Because if you'e going to undertake this task, I'll refrain.
If it's habitual, yeah I will. This isn't the first time you've done this sort of thing.

Are you really saying that I'm the only one that does this, or that I do it more then anyone else; because if that's the case, you haven't been paying attention.
No, Jarod has a nasty habit of it too (well, close enough anyways). But he's not around. And you're continuing to take this thread off topic, a topic I happen to love a lot (beer). So if you want to continue this discussion, PM me or leave me a visitors message.

No, Jarod has a nasty habit of it too (well, close enough anyways). But he's not around. And you're continuing to take this thread off topic, a topic I happen to love a lot (beer). So if you want to continue this discussion, PM me or leave me a visitors message.

Now we can't have a friendly conversation, over a couple of beers?? :clink:

Out of all the cheap, bad beers I've ever bought (and I buy cheap, bad beer exclusively) Milwaukee's Best is by far the worse. It makes Steel Reserve seem like the caviar of beers.
It's among the worst, but to me, Natty Ice will always hold a special spot as the absolute, worst, most disgusting, rot gut, plague carrying horse piss, excuse for a beer ever.

Possibly, but more than likely not. There are several new methods of brewing and fermenting that can yield extreme alcohol.

They explicitly state that they freeze it a lot, though. The highest alcohol % I've ever heard pure brewing yield was 25%. I think they take these ultra-high alcohol yeasts and freeze distill it to get higher.

Back