Minecraft Dogs

WHY I NEVER.

I never approved of blubbering vagina. You are way out of line now tom. First you know nothing about minecraft wolves, and now you are trying to pretend I am an offensive person that says sexist horrible things.

I DO NOT approve of blubbering vagina and I have proven you wrong about minecraft wolves. you are having a very bad start to thursday.

WHY I NEVER.

I never approved of blubbering vagina. You are way out of line now tom. First you know nothing about minecraft wolves, and now you are trying to pretend I am an offensive person that says sexist horrible things.

I DO NOT approve of blubbering vagina and I have proven you wrong about minecraft wolves. you are having a very bad start to thursday.

Much as I would love to continue this fascinating discussion, I am now going swimming. You can carry on blowing smoke out of your arse, you're good at that.

What a profanity laced thread we have here. Tom, I showed your OP to my son (12 yo) and while he explained to me that they were actually wolves on minecraft he did appreciate the post.

What a profanity laced thread we have here. Tom, I showed your OP to my son (12 yo) and while he explained to me that they were actually wolves on minecraft he did appreciate the post.
Yes well Grind is just being a tumescent tit, he was probably stoned at the time.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

WHY I NEVER.

Every Trumptard is a blubbering vagina.

Further proof Cohort is a dumb blubbering mangina.

He is probably just taking the piss, if he isn't then he is truly a sad git. Have you noticed how he derailed the thread with his bullshit, when the whole point was to show that the Taiwanese are crazy dudes.

Last edited:
just because some retard on youtube calls it a dog, doesn't make it it a dog. It is a wolf. Check the official minecraft wiki. You guys know NOTHING about minecraft, and tom is a dumb english cunt. However I would never sanction the term blubbering vagina.

just because some retard on youtube calls it a dog, doesn't make it it a dog. It is a wolf. Check the official minecraft wiki. You guys know NOTHING about minecraft, and tom is a dumb english cunt. However I would never sanction the term blubbering vagina.

Holy fuck, I seriously believe you are going to the dogs!! You were the one that used blubbering vagina in the first place so stop being such a hypocritical cunt. Oh and how come I am an English cunt now, when before I was a bogman and a taig ffs.:palm:

Last edited:
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Wolf

basically nothing about dogs tom. Do wolves turn into dogs in real life? No they dont tom. And they don't turn into dogs in minecraft either. You are a stupid stupid man, who knows nothing about minecraft.

Minecraft Wiki Guide

Wolves are a passive Mob in Minecraft that appear randomly in the world. Wolves spawn in Forest and TaigaBiomes. Wolves are by default, passive towards the player, however they can be turned hostile and will attack in groups if attacked. The key feature of wolves, however, is their ability to be tamed. Wolves can be tamed by feeding them Bones, the exact amount varies between wolves (Tamed wolves are also known as Dogs). Wolves will shake themselves off with a unique animation after exiting water. The player can tame multiple wolves with no actual limit, other than limits to spawning amounts.

ALSO KNOWN means there are retards like tom out there that incorrectly call them dogs. They are wolves. They are wolves all the way. Neither you or tom know anything about minecraft. Tom is a lying cunt. You have no clue what you are talking about

ALSO KNOWN means there are retards like tom out there that incorrectly call them dogs. They are wolves. They are wolves all the way. Neither you or tom know anything about minecraft. Tom is a lying cunt. You have no clue what you are talking about

Minecraft Wiki Guide

Wolves are a passive Mob in Minecraft that appear randomly in the world. Wolves spawn in Forest and TaigaBiomes. Wolves are by default, passive towards the player, however they can be turned hostile and will attack in groups if attacked. The key feature of wolves, however, is their ability to be tamed. Wolves can be tamed by feeding them Bones, the exact amount varies between wolves (Tamed wolves are also known as Dogs). Wolves will shake themselves off with a unique animation after exiting water. The player can tame multiple wolves with no actual limit, other than limits to spawning amounts.

Minecraft Wiki Guide

He is just being an arsehole now, pay him no mind!

you guys need to settle your differences with a rousing game of dogs and villagers.....

Back