Misery loves company ?

So, you are saying you wouldn't come to the JPP Convention next year?

You're having a convention? I didn't know about it. Sure I'd come, depending on where it was held and what I was doing at the time.

I just wouldn't give my number to any of the Republicans. All of whom would be wanting it. lol.

And I'll bring a "I'm with stupid' t-shirt, in case I get stuck standing next to Dano. I just think he'd really appreciate that.

I'm betting we'd mostly keep the politics down... except in controlled situations. I'd love to see IH8 in a live debate with AOI though.

I'm betting we'd mostly keep the politics down... except in controlled situations. I'd love to see IH8 in a live debate with AOI though.

In controlled situations? How you gonna 'control" Dixe and Mainman, Damo? you are asking for trouble here, that's my prediction. ;)

You're having a convention? I didn't know about it. Sure I'd come, depending on where it was held and what I was doing at the time.

I just wouldn't give my number to any of the Republicans. All of whom would be wanting it. lol.

And I'll bring a "I'm with stupid' t-shirt, in case I get stuck standing next to Dano. I just think he'd really appreciate that.
All of us, huh? I'd keep it hidden, my wife is unlikely to appreciate me calling Democrats in secret.

;)

I'd just love to see it...

:corn:

All of us, huh? I'd keep it hidden, my wife is unlikely to appreciate me calling Democrats in secret.

;)

I'd just love to see it...

:corn:

Nah, I was kidding, because that one time you made that joke about how I was saying, oh I'm so hot that all the conservatives want me. But I can't help it if they're pigs! It was on my other board, and it was because of my screename, nothing else. I should have called myself broomhilda or something.

In controlled situations? How you gonna 'control" Dixe and Mainman, Damo? you are asking for trouble here, that's my prediction. ;)
I seriously doubt that they'd both come.

It has always been my experience that people will act differently online than they will in RL. When they meet people tend to be far more polite. However with Dix and MM my bet is one would find the other going and then wouldn't go themselves.

Nah, I was kidding, because that one time you made that joke about how I was saying, oh I'm so hot that all the conservatives want me. But I can't help it if they're pigs! It was on my other board, and it was because of my screename, nothing else. I should have called myself broomhilda or something.
I figured that. I was extending on that joke. But they are never as funny if you have to explain them and dry humor almost never is really successful online. :D

Eeeeeewwwww! IH8 would be in extreme danger from the flapping jowls and slobber slopping!

Screenname my ass!

No Darla it is your picture that drives us wild.
Yeah, her avatar may look like Witch Hazel, but Bugs Bunny fans will know what I mean when I say she looks like the hottie Witch Hazel after drinking the 'pretty potion' in Broomstick Bunny.

Screenname my ass!

For some reason this reminded me of that rat who used to come on the board and nibble on my toes. lol

No, but, a lot of that was before my pic was emailed around. I think it was the screename. I changed it for here and that was one of the reasons. Although, someone (you BB board exes will figure out who), basically told me, who are you kidding? Darla isn't exactly broomhilda and you love it. lol.

You know, he's not completely wrong.

Yeah, her avatar may look like Witch Hazel, but Bugs Bunny fans will know what I mean when I say she looks like the hottie Witch Hazel after drinking the 'pretty potion' in Broomstick Bunny.

I'm getting older Trog. Time marches on. Don't forget that picture is over four years old now. It was 6 months old when I first emailed it to...well, no need to mention that name. So really, must be five years now.

You're sweet though.

Back