Miss. Teen Indicted For Capital Murder, Hate Crime

I hope you're reading this, Poet.

ID has a lot to teach people about how to create a harmonious relationship with others.
I read it...........but didn't put any weight behind it, as I considered the source. "These people", just continue to display how vile and useless they are as human beings.

LOL...baby, I'm not touching that one, with anyone's "log". LOL. Except to say, "I'll bet you do". LOL

Poet you have nasty old shit log that no one but a blind and desperate queer would even contemplate touching
A log? A shit log? Whatever could you be meaning? You don't know me, but keep claiming to. Why don't you do something with that bleached blond piss poor excuse for dry hair that you're sporting? Can we all say "bulletproof hair"? LOL
And before you go there...nobody told you to post a real picture of your tired self on your profile.

P.S. My European partner is hardly blind, desperate or queer. Sorry to disappoint.

We all know you, you loud mouthed queen...ever since you arrived you have blared your siren song for all to hear. Now don't go pouting just because I don't think you're anything special.

My hair- that's what you got? OK poo packer :D

Last edited:
We all know you, you loud mouthed queen...ever since you arrived you have blared your siren song for all to hear. Now don't go pouting just because I don't think you're anything special.

My hair- that's what you got? OK poo packer :D

Look Bulletproof, I don't care what think, say or do. You're the one on display, looking like you do. Siren song? How melodramatic. Truth of the matter is you can't keep up with me. Shouldn't you be looking for some "good wood"? LOLOLOLOL

Look Bulletproof, I don't care what think, say or do. You're the one on display, looking like you do. Siren song? How melodramatic. Truth of the matter is you can't keep up with me. Shouldn't you be looking for some "good wood"? LOLOLOLOL

If you bough down to her she will sap your strength, tell her to get knotted and she will leaf you alone. Her bark is worse than her bite, it takes a while to twig it though.

I think many people on here are stupid fucking cunts.

Hey, charver, you stupid fucking cunt...

Where else would he and you two little cunts be hanging...

So I keep waiting and waiting to see if those who were SOOOOOO offended when I used the naughty word just like charver and disloyal, were going to prove they weren't just partisan hacks out targeting someone with a different opinion...but after days of waiting, it appears I was right!

They WERE just partisan hacks displaying their double standard.

Back