Mmmm...fried squirrels

I wonder how he got the squirrels ?

It appears that Hukleberry is trying to show he is anti PETA and such.

I am a republican I kill squirrels!

I'm glad when he says crap like this. It makes it easier to show he is a hick. I went to college and nobody fried squirrels.

I think the guy can fry all the squirrels he wants in a popcorn popper, and say that the earth is 6,000 years old, and I don't think that will put much of a dent in his republican support.

The guy already has made so many major flubs and blunders that they would have sunk an enlightened (aka, democratic or green) candidate - but his poll numbers are as strong as ever.

don't want to burst anyone's preconceived ideas about the north verses the South, but Maine must be backwards, cuz i was reading the state booklet on hunting season for deer and moose and guess what else was listed as game with a hunting season? Grey squirrel..... yuk! and i don't believe in the continental usa you can get farther north than us!!!

care

don't want to burst anyone's preconceived ideas about the north verses the South, but Maine must be backwards, cuz i was reading the state booklet on hunting season for deer and moose and guess what else was listed as game with a hunting season? Grey squirrel..... yuk! and i don't believe in the continental usa you can get farther north than us!!!

care

Look Care, I have my stereotypes and I'd like to keep them as is. Please stop infesting this board with your "facts". 'kay?! Thanks.

Anywayz how are you!? did I tell you I got a house last year?

:thup:Fried Squirrel is good. You all can poo poo them all you want. I don't know about frying them in a pop corn popper but I have had deep fried squirrel. Tastes like chicken.

I wouldn't go.............

:thup:Fried Squirrel is good. You all can poo poo them all you want. I don't know about frying them in a pop corn popper but I have had deep fried squirrel. Tastes like chicken.

out of my way to get squirrel...it is a little gamey...but backwoods camping all is fair game...;)

out of my way to get squirrel...it is a little gamey...but backwoods camping all is fair game...;)
I agree. I am not going out to hunt them, but a friend of mine had a mess of em and I will basically try any thing once ( foodwise smartasses) and so I had some squirrel in gravy. Wasn't bad at all. But I would rather eat elk

No rabbits.

Turkeys , chickens and poor little cows. I would not be eating the cows but my hubby and son would be mad at me for not providing some cow.

No rabbits.

Turkeys , chickens and poor little cows. I would not be eating the cows but my hubby and son would be mad at me for not providing some cow.

I've had rabbit before and it tastes like chicken.

I'm with you Desh. I'll just stick to chicken. I'm not very open when it comes to different meats. I'm trying to cut back as it is.

ummmm...............

I agree. I am not going out to hunt them, but a friend of mine had a mess of em and I will basically try any thing once ( foodwise smartasses) and so I had some squirrel in gravy. Wasn't bad at all. But I would rather eat elk

elk jerky is to die for...good choice counselor!

Back