Modern Technology Allows Us To See Obama at the End of His Term

I'd like to know how you came to that conclusion with this OP. :)
Oh please, don't try to tell me that. Why not compare BJ Clinton or W to Bubba the Hillbilly? You want to marginalize Obama as a black ghetto caricature and that my friendy is blatantly racist and don't try to BS me that it wasn't.

Oh please, don't try to tell me that. Why not compare BJ Clinton or W to Bubba the Hillbilly? You want to marginalize Obama as a black ghetto caricature and that my friendy is blatantly racist and don't try to BS me that it wasn't.

wow, your calling Redd Foxx a black ghetto caricature...now who is the racist..

LOL If that's racist then the original TV show was racist as well as 1/2 of what's on BET. Pretty piss-poor explanation and my neg rep for you playing the race card stands. *shrug*

LOL If that's racist then the original TV show was racist as well as 1/2 of what's on BET. Pretty piss-poor explanation and my neg rep for you playing the race card stands. *shrug*
Shit dude, I'm at work, gotta make a living ya know. Sorry I wasn't fast enough for ya. And yea, the original show was racist, it also parodied racism and it also portrayed stereotypes that many people find offensive. Dont' believe me? Ask BAC or any other AA poster.

Just FYI, a lot of black people hate BET and see it as a propaganda network run by white people to keep blacks uninformed and stupid.

Shit dude, I'm at work, gotta make a living ya know. Sorry I wasn't fast enough for ya. And yea, the original show was racist, it also parodied racism and it also portrayed stereotypes that many people find offensive. Dont' believe me? Ask BAC or any other AA poster.
You had time to reply to a post after mine. Yeah I'll as a liberal black man if he thinks I'm a racist; I'm sure I'll get a balanced response. *shrug*

Just FYI, a lot of black people hate BET and see it as a propaganda network run by white people to keep blacks uninformed and stupid.
Then I'm not sure who watches it because when I flip past it I reason that since I'm not black then Black Entertainment wasn't meant for me.

How old will Clinton be when she is sworn in as president in 2013?
Well, since she won't be the President Elect, that would mean something huge would have to happen that would cause a new time count to begin, after that another 2013 years would have to pass... She'll be at least 2000 years old before she is sworn in as President.

Last year the Black Student Union Club at my college actually organized a walkout on BET for something it had done that they disapproved of. I didn't have time to go to the meeting where they discussed what the issue was about, but there you have it.

Back