Molester blames wife's bingo habit

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/12/04/bingo.molester.ap/index.html

EASTON, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A man who pleaded guilty to molesting two girls told a judge he did it because of his wife's excessive bingo playing.

"My wife was never home," Floyd Kinney Jr. said during his plea hearing Friday.

Are you effin' kidding me? I hope they lock him up and throw away the key!

I actually, for some reason, feel sorry for the guy. Unfortunatly, he should have never made such stupid decisions but his wife is a typical bingo nut who can't get enough and would give up everything to play the game.

I actually, for some reason, feel sorry for the guy. Unfortunatly, he should have never made such stupid decisions but his wife is a typical bingo nut who can't get enough and would give up everything to play the game.

Feel sorry for him!!!!?????!!!!!!??????

Are you for real? He did it to both of his daughters over the course of 14 years? No sympathy here. I hope I read about him being someone's prison b!tch in the near future.

I'm sure the guy was under a lot of stress created by his wife. That is why I feel sorry for him. He's still an idiot and I to hope he gets what is coming to him, but I just think that his wife needed to be a little more concerned about her family rather than Bingo. Where was she when he was doing these things to their daughters? Off losing all their money...

I still think the guy is guilty, don't get me wrong. But I know how some of these people get when they get into their Bingo habits that they don't seem to want to try and control. It's as bad as Meth sometimes.

Ahhhh...

I'm sure the guy was under a lot of stress created by his wife. That is why I feel sorry for him. He's still an idiot and I to hope he gets what is coming to him, but I just think that his wife needed to be a little more concerned about her family rather than Bingo. Where was she when he was doing these things to their daughters? Off losing all their money...

I still think the guy is guilty, don't get me wrong. But I know how some of these people get when they get into their Bingo habits that they don't seem to want to try and control. It's as bad as Meth sometimes.

Bingo is not the issue...the issue is the perv...regardless of what the wife did...must agree with Lady T and damo...prison is what this perv needs!

Well if she had an addiction which is a mental problem, that doesn't give him even the slightest pass on what he did. he should have tried to get her help or go to a ho0 ker.

plus, this wasn't one isolated incident, he had 14 years to get a divorce. It had nothing to do with his wife and everything to do with the fact that he likes little girls.

No, the issue is much more than 'this guy is a perv'. For the thrid time, this guy deserves jail, don't act like I don't agree.

But, it was a broken home, there is no 'family' there. That is what I'm getting at. I felt sorry for the guy because the stress drove him to make dumbass decisions. But I wouldn't want him out on the streets. Anytime someone stresses him out, you never know what he'll do.

I guarantee that women doesn't quit her Bingo habit either to go be with her daughters.

Well if she had an addiction which is a mental problem, that doesn't give him even the slightest pass on what he did. he should have tried to get her help or go to a ho0 ker.

There is no 'pass' for what he did. Im not making excuses for him. I'm saying that SHE should feel some guilt for this. She didn't care about her family enough to stay home and be with them. She didn't care about her husband enough to stay home and be with him. She didn't care about her daughters enough to stay home and be with them. She felt it was perfectly fine what she was doing, and what she was doing was causing stress in her families life. Added to that, you got a husband who can't control his sexual urges and takes it on his own daughters. You put those two together and you have one fucked up home. If she had stayed at home from Bingo and only went every so often, this would have been caught sooner, or never happened.

"But, it was a broken home, there is no 'family' there. That is what I'm getting at. I felt sorry for the guy because the stress drove him to make dumbass decisions. But I wouldn't want him out on the streets. Anytime someone stresses him out, you never know what he'll do. "

If he was too stupid not realize he could have gotten a divorce OVER THE COURSE OF 14 YEARS, I don't see the need to waste any sympathy on him.

There is no 'pass' for what he did. Im not making excuses for him. I'm saying that SHE should feel some guilt for this. She didn't care about her family enough to stay home and be with them. She didn't care about her husband enough to stay home and be with him.

How do you know he wasn't doing it while she was home at times?

"But, it was a broken home, there is no 'family' there. That is what I'm getting at. I felt sorry for the guy because the stress drove him to make dumbass decisions. But I wouldn't want him out on the streets. Anytime someone stresses him out, you never know what he'll do. "

If he was too stupid not realize he could have gotten a divorce OVER THE COURSE OF 14 YEARS, I don't see the need to waste any sympathy on him.

Once they got a divorce, then what? Same shit different day. He wouldn't have a wife, his wife wouldn't give a shit about the kids so he would have had custody. Guess what happens then. Same shit that just happened.

How do you know he wasn't doing it while she was home at times?

Ever met a person with a bad case of the 'Bingo'? A person that would go at every possibility they have? This women was obviously one of them. To say to her family that if Bingo was played every night, she would be there. She's gone more than she is home. I can only assume that more often than not, he did it when she wasn't there, just because she was never there.

Once they got a divorce, then what? Same * different day. He wouldn't have a wife, his wife wouldn't give a * about the kids so he would have had custody. Guess what happens then. Same * that just happened.

Sorry, but I seem that as two distinct problems. Even if they stayed together and she stopped playing bingo, what makes you so sure he would have stopped molesting those girls when she went to the store, to work, to go for a jog, to take a nap, etc..? In my experience its the exact opposite. Kiddie lovers are kiddie lovers. He's just using someone as a scapegoat and I ain't buying it.

Ever met a person with a bad case of the 'Bingo'? A person that would go at every possibility they have? This women was obviously one of them. To say to her family that if Bingo was played every night, she would be there. She's gone more than she is home. I can only assume that more often than not, he did it when she wasn't there, just because she was never there.

I've met people with really bad gambling problems (other than Bingo). And yes, I've seen it ruin marriages because of financial ruin. And yes it does lead to stress. Note: "stress" <> "pedo philya"

Yes, he could have gotten a divorce. It's just excuse making, and has nothing to do with his sickness.

I've met people with really bad gambling problems (other than Bingo). And yes, I've seen it ruin marriages because of financial ruin. And yes it does lead to stress. Note: "stress" <> "pedo philya"

I think you are fighting a strawman with me LadyT. I don't equate 'Stress' with 'Pedophilia'. I beleive I've stated multiple times now that he deserves whatever he gets. I too agree that these are two seperate problems, but they BOTH effect the kids that are the real victims.

Back