MORE SHOCKING EVIDENCE OF DEMOCRAT FRAUD DURING Nov 3rd, 2020 Presidential Election

Is this the rock solid evidence you were referring to, Dachshund?

"Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Withdraw Its 10 Electors for Joe Biden in 2020 Election" - Jan. 26 Facebook post from Prime Time Patriots.

Similar claims went viral on Twitter, where users circulated a Jan. 25 article from The Gateway Pundit headlined “Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors That Were Certified Under Fraudulent Purposes.”

But there was no vote on removing the state’s 10 Electors for President Biden as claimed. And no resolution to that end advanced anywhere.

A lone Republican state representative introduced a resolution devoid of cosponsors that was referred to the Rules Committee and then rejected by Assembly leaders, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

The story stems from a resolution introduced on Jan. 25 by state Rep. Timothy Ramthun, in which he alleged Wisconsin's electoral ballots were "certified under fraudulent intent and purpose.” Ramthun’s proposal was then referred to the Rules Committee, as required under Assembly rules.

But Republican Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, chairman of the committee, called the resolution illegal and “plain unconstitutional”.
“As chair of the Rules Committee, there is ZERO chance I will advance this illegal resolution,” Steineke wrote in a Jan. 25 tweet.

Biden won Wisconsin by more than 20,000 votes. A hand recount, audits and several lawsuits have found no evidence of widespread voter fraud that would affect the state’s election outcome.

Sources cited here:
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...ote-recall-bidens-electoral-votes/9231893002/

Translation: if you cannot argue facts honestly, deflect, lie and flail. :palm:

de·flect (dĭ-flĕkt′)

To turn aside or cause to turn aside; bend or deviate.

flail (flāl)
n.

To wave or swing vigorously; thrash: flailed my arms to get their attention.
To move vigorously or erratically; thrash about: arms flailing helplessly in the water.
To strike or lash out violently

Rumble

Overall, we rate Rumble Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories and false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency.

Another gullible dunce who doesn't believe surveillance video. :palm:

Already debunked in 2020.

How has this evidence been debunked dipstick? These are FACTS. They sent the monitors home telling them they were done counting for the night. The video shows that after everyone left, they began counting HIDDEN ballots.

You're like the Facebook and Twitter censure idiots. Yes, we wouldn't want to get the facts about how corrupt the elections were with all those unsecured drop boxes and mail in ballots would we?
:palm:

A recently-published "Axios - Momentive" poll reported that over 40% of Americans do not believe that Joe Biden legitimately won the November, 2020, Presidential election.

WHY THE 40% OF AMERICANS WHO BELIEVE BIDEN STOLE THE 2020 ELECTION ARE PROBABLY "PISSED OFF" TO THE MAX RIGHT NOW

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter ! :ausflag::usflag:

We should all be thankful that 60% of Americans have more sense than to believe this stuff.

That's exactly what Trump's dupes are doing, you ninny.

How is this about Trump, you triggered loon? What's with you low IQ leftists and everything revolving around Trump. It's almost as if you hope he becomes President again. :palm:

Example: MyPillow nut Lindell had a hand in spreading that false story about Wisconsin. When USAToday approached him for evidence, he didn't have any.
What a surprise!

The claim it is false is without proof or merit. That's the fascinating thing about the "Biden miracle", without any proof we are forced to buy into the notion that drop boxes and mail in ballots are sacrosanct. They are easy to defraud and stuff ballots. They are insecure and nothing about them suggest election integrity.

This thread contains video evidence of corrupt vote counting and you want to cry about Trump. Mollie Hemmingway wrote a book with actual evidence of how corrupt the last election was. How it was funded by dark money as well as from Billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg.

Activists Jurists overturned election laws from the bench. Yet here you are pounding your tiny fists on the table with nothing more than "Nuh Uh!"
:palm:

How is this about Trump, you triggered loon?

How is this about Trump? Dunno. Maybe Giuliani, Lindell and the gang are trying to get Pence installed as president? I never thought of that!

Anyway, if I may suggest your next move, you could claim that Steineke, Republican majority leader in the Wisconsin Assembly, is a Rino. Go ahead ... :)

How is this about Trump? Dunno. Maybe Giuliani, Lindell and the gang are trying to get Pence installed as president? I never thought of that!

There you go with the lies again. Dude, you really need to tune out CNN and MSNBC. :palm:

Anyway, if I may suggest your next move, you could claim that Steineke, Republican majority leader in the Wisconsin Assembly, is a Rino. Go ahead ... :)

I'm always amused by leftists who suddenly love Republicans that hate Trump. He's another douche that doesn't represent his party or his constituents which is why he won't be seeking another term. He sees the writing on the wall.

By the way, will you self deport when Republicans take back the House and Senate in November? Or perhaps when another Republican wins the Presidency in 2024?
:laugh:

Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke not seeking another term
https://madison.com/news/local/govt...cle_525063c5-8742-535f-8e30-82ce46992053.html

He's another douche that doesn't represent his party or his constituents which is why he won't be seeking another term.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Wednesday blocked Democratic Gov. Tony Evers from issuing any new public health emergency orders to mandate face masks without the approval of the Republican-controlled state Legislature.

… Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke said state law must be followed, regardless of the governor's intentions. "Especially in trying times, our citizens need to know that there are still checks and balances in our government and that one man cannot claim powers he hasn’t been given by the people," he tweeted.

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/...vers-extending-covid-mask-mandate/7060433002/

Typical RINO. :rolleyes:

The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Wednesday blocked Democratic Gov. Tony Evers from issuing any new public health emergency orders to mandate face masks without the approval of the Republican-controlled state Legislature.

… Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke said state law must be followed, regardless of the governor's intentions. "Especially in trying times, our citizens need to know that there are still checks and balances in our government and that one man cannot claim powers he hasn’t been given by the people," he tweeted.

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/...vers-extending-covid-mask-mandate/7060433002/

Typical RINO. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, I also wanted to highlight how they've ( just recently) PROVED for a concrete, cold fact, that Biden stole Wisconsin. They've got the goods on him, now, and its easy for anyone to see how the Democrats are now exposed as defrauding the ballot count. Unfortunately a member of the admin team - and I'm 95% sure its this (very) low - IQ (Maxine Waters level), leftist bitch called "Phantasmal" - has moved my post (above) to this backwater of the forum. She is so stupid, she wouldn't understand what I have written , just to begin with. So, if any senior moderators are reading this, I suggest it would be a good idea for you to ditch this political air-head of a woman, because she is an utter liability !

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !

You're lucky to not be banned after that last bullshit.

Back