Most of you probably wont care, but in one hour, there is a sick SSD deal online

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?cm_sp=ShellShocker-_-20-148-442-_-05072012_3

For reference, I was looking at SSD's about 2 months ago and even then the 64gb ones were over 100 dollars. This is a 128gb SSD and they are selling it for 99 bucks O_O

But only for a few hours. That's how quick these are going to go.

(p.s. i'm not spamming. But I'm locking one of these up. BOOOOOM)

why not buy the limit of three and then resell the other two?

hmmmmm good ideaa

But I think i'm only saving 20%... so I would only net 50 bucks profit if I sold them for face (and why would someone go to ebay just to buy the same thing for face) So I am not sure it's worth the effort to resell.

just ordered. it was actually originally 150, got it for 99. Now I am slightly more tempted at buying more O_O

that said... I do stuff like that for concert tickets and sporting events I think are going to be popular... usually end up going for free or at a very discounted price...

Ever since I bought my file server, storage space hasn't been an issue. 20TB is A LOT of shit.

Ever since I bought my file server, storage space hasn't been an issue. 20TB is A LOT of shit.

are you saying you run/actually have a file server? or did you just buy 20tb of space online? Cause that is a fuckload of space O_o

holy balls that's awesome. and so unnecessary. Do you just download shitloads of movies/games and then keep them ? O_o

you are totally going to get vanned for copyright infringement :D

holy balls that's awesome. and so unnecessary. Do you just download shitloads of movies/games and then keep them ? O_o

you are totally going to get vanned for copyright infringement :D

Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies.

And I only have like half a terabyte used so far.

I'm so computer illiterate. The real Watermark would not only have known what an SSD is, but he would have had some techie argument for why you're all full of shit. :(

Back