Most Useless Forum Member

Which Member Sort of Fumbles Along and Doesn't really offer anything?

• Total voters
ck is just a ball on confused self hate.

USC is funny as hell and often ends up on the right side of history unlike some I know here.

LOL, that was for Mr. Ground. he is just so past tense.

Hey I am neck and neck with CK ! :cheer: :cheer:

it is a raging race to the bottom, just like the Republican party and Thompsons run for president.

Last edited:
ck is just a ball on confused self hate.

USC is funny as hell and often ends up on the right side of history unlike some I know here.

Yeah, like anyone who's ever cast a vote for Bush.

USC is good people. Don't worry about it USC; it's very telling that the only people that seem to have a problem with you are a couple charter members of the Dano fan club, and a couple members of the "Centrist-Independo-Libertarian-I might even vote for a Democrat" wing of the board

cypress please don't follow me around to all my threads and obsess over me. geez what are you doing...

Yeah, like anyone who's ever cast a vote for Bush.

USC is good people. Don't worry about it USC; it's very telling that the only people that seem to have a problem with you are a couple charter members of the Dano fan club, and a couple members of the "Centrist-Independo-Libertarian-I might even vote for a Democrat" wing of the board

Thanks Cypress, but I am not worried, most of my critics are only confused children anyway. I would be a poor adult to really get disturbed about what children say.

usc is a bitter old man who's one liners wouldn't even work in the bowling alley.
Can anybody say what he is for.
besides moronic one liners.

I'm still waiting for a post form you that has a position on something besides pathetic attemps at sarcasm. Guess it won't come today

Back