Most Useless Forum Member

Which Member Sort of Fumbles Along and Doesn't really offer anything?

• Total voters
Camos = 80s. Otherwise they are only good for turkey huntin'.

we have trees here damo, all deer and elk hunters wear camos.
And it appears that they have to keep in camo fashion as new camo designs come out. traditional, treebark, etc.

I always wanted some cubeville camos, just back up against a cube wall and vanish :)

Oh lord...I've taken some bad pics in my time, but few worse than that one.

I made sure mine was decent this time. I may have looked like I was starving for attention at the DMV on a saturday with my make up on retakes, but it was worth it.

I made sure mine was decent this time. I may have looked like I was starving for attention at the DMV on a saturday with my make up on retakes, but it was worth it.

LOL! I so need to do that next time. Mine is so bad that sometimes I harass bank and store clerks when they just take it. I’ll say, does that really look like me? Don’t you think you should have looked twice at this huge discrepancy here?

But they just tell me that no one looks like their DMV photo, and then they chuckle as if it were funny.

LOL! I so need to do that next time. Mine is so bad that sometimes I harass bank and store clerks when they just take it. I’ll say, does that really look like me? Don’t you think you should have looked twice at this huge discrepancy here?

But they just tell me that no one looks like their DMV photo, and then they chuckle as if it were funny.

I have to say I was pleased this time around with my license photo. I wonder if they will let me use this one for the next like 20 years.

oh, and just a tip, if you do a lot of retakes like some egotistcal maniacs, don't let people sighing and the eyerolling of the cameraman get to you. You make sure the angle and smile is just right. its so worth it.

Back