Mott: Create a better beer review than capt

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
you bitched about his work (draft) that he will submit for class....i'm curious if you can actually create something remotely close to capt's beer reviews.

the thread is yours to show us your greatness. if you don't want to do a beer review, review something else. like the hooked on phonics cassette tape your mom purchased for you.

:D

I did think Mott's comments were kind of douchey when I first saw them, but it also seemed that he was honestly trying to help the good captain out. People have posted college work before, although they generally asked the board for help prior to receiving criticism. I'm not sure if Billy was looking for feedback or not...

Everything I write has a semi expected level of feed back. When I post and see 20 reads but no replies, it makes me wonder what people thought. When I actually get replies, at least I know. Whether or not I agree is another matter. For this particular example however, Mot was right. I had a couple run ons that I noticed in class. When I go to edit (30 minutes before class) I'll fix them.

I did think Mott's comments were kind of douchey when I first saw them, but it also seemed that he was honestly trying to help the good captain out. People have posted college work before, although they generally asked the board for help prior to receiving criticism. I'm not sure if Billy was looking for feedback or not...
Well, you may have also noticed that there was nothing at all constructive about Yurts comments just his usual passe ego driven ad homs (yawn). Seems to be the only thing he knows how to write.

Look Billy aint Yurt. He's a big boy. He's capable of evaluating constructive criticism without, unlike Yurt, getting his poor little feelings hurt. For a first draft Billy's paper is quite good and if he takes the time to do some thoughtful editing he'll probably nail an A.

There, you feel better now Yurt or you still got your panties in a wad?

Everything I write has a semi expected level of feed back. When I post and see 20 reads but no replies, it makes me wonder what people thought. When I actually get replies, at least I know. Whether or not I agree is another matter. For this particular example however, Mot was right. I had a couple run ons that I noticed in class. When I go to edit (30 minutes before class) I'll fix them.
BTW, is this your first paper for this class?

Well, you may have also noticed that there was nothing at all constructive about Yurts comments just his usual passe ego driven ad homs (yawn). Seems to be the only thing he knows how to write.

Look Billy aint Yurt. He's a big boy. He's capable of evaluating constructive criticism without, unlike Yurt, getting his poor little feelings hurt. For a first draft Billy's paper is quite good and if he takes the time to do some thoughtful editing he'll probably nail an A.

There, you feel better now Yurt or you still got your panties in a wad?

so you are incapable of writing your own review or other written work. thats what i thought.

you're a poser who likes to bitch about other people's work, but can't produce your own work. my response to your bitch fest was not solely an ad hom, it is the truth as i see it. step up to the plate and write your own work mott. your scathing "review" of capt's post was pure bitching. let's see your work big boy.

mott is in the impossible situation. people are rooting for billy and will judge motts work more harshly. you can't win with you guys. I have to deal with this situation a lot when I am challenged on my greatness

being the king of proles is bad. it's like calling yourself the king of retards. though, i suppose it is what a true prole would do, and thus, the name is apt.

being the king of proles is bad. it's like calling yourself the king of retards. though, i suppose it is what a true prole would do, and thus, the name is apt.
Not particularly, especially since I am not a prole. I am their lord. Just as a king of the Feudal system was not a peasant, nor the emperor of Rome a mindless plebe.

can we bring back the king names? all HT should have a King of ___ name imo O_O

wm can be King of Fags

:D

lulz

Back