Mott: Create a better beer review than capt

I don't think anyone prefers silicone tits on an equal setting:

A-NT > A-ST
C-NT > C-ST
32DDD-NT > 32DDD-ST

The question is, do we prefer to look at, touch, taste, motorboard, and go to town on ST's that are larger than a pair of NT's. I'd say, most likely, yes, in this case.

C-NT < 32DDD-ST

Now, once you reach the size of a C-Cup, things do tend to become relative. C-Cups are awesome. You start to really appreciate a nice tight hug from a girl with these babies. Therefore, one might say

B-NT < DD-ST
C-NT > DD-ST

Silicone tits look better while in a shirt, because you can't tell the difference. It's pretty rare for fake tits to not be distractingly fake while naked, though.

Silicone tits look better while in a shirt, because you can't tell the difference. It's pretty rare for fake tits to not be distractingly fake while naked, though.
I've seen some that it's damn near impossible to tell they aren't 'real'. One set belonged to a SSGT in my unit. Damn I wish I wasn't married when I was on duty with here.

I've seen some that it's damn near impossible to tell they aren't 'real'. One set belonged to a SSGT in my unit. Damn I wish I wasn't married when I was on duty with here.

Wow, I just saw a super hot SSgt while I was stuck for 4 hours in the waiting room of a medical flight for physicals a week ago. She even shared the last name of a hot celebrity (for her sake I won't divulge), which made me both LOL and desire sexual relations. She's engaged though, so, good for her, I guess. She was on the phone trying to tell her fiance to talk to his mom about some wedding arrangements.

you bitched about his work (draft) that he will submit for class....i'm curious if you can actually create something remotely close to capt's beer reviews.

the thread is yours to show us your greatness. if you don't want to do a beer review, review something else. like the hooked on phonics cassette tape your mom purchased for you.

:D

ZOMG!!

Now Yurtshit thinks he can assign homework or some such nonsense?

My GOD what a douchebag that guy is!

Back