Mott’s guide to understanding women.

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Ok this is meant with genuine love and respect to the fairer sex and as an essential guide to understanding women to confused males as a general survival guide.

They are smarter than you. They control more than half the money and will live longer than you. You think that’s an accident?

Multitasking is important. Why focus intensely on doing one thing well when you can do 48 things at a high level of mediocrity.

No! She is not fine!!!

They want to control everything in your life without ever having to actually make a decision.

To understand how women think isn’t complicated. Just think like a man but remove reason and accountability.

Look! Something bright and shiny!!!

Don’t kid yourself. Bigger is definitely better.

Oh yeah. You’re wrong. You just have no idea how wrong you are.

They will never, ever, ever, ever love you as much as their children.

You will sacrifice your life to protect your woman. Conversely she too will sacrifice your life to protect your woman.

If you enjoy living put the damned toilet seat up when you pee and the put it back down.

Never ask a women for advice on what women like in a man. What the tell you will assure you never get laid in your life.

The best way to attract women is to completely ignore them and to focus intently on improving yourself physically, professionally and socially with other men. If you succeed there you will have women throwing themselves at you.

If you truly want to die say yes if she asks you if you think she’s getting fat. Lie through your teeth if you have too.

If you think you can make her happier than chocolate you’re an idiot. So buy her chocolate. This isn’t rocket surgery.

Never try to make a woman happy. They are their happiest when they are miserable. If your woman is really happy be smart. Make her cry!

Never, ever hit a woman. Like elephants they never forget and you have to sleep sometime.

You’re energy, skill, strength and talent are no match for their wisdom, knowledge and treachery.

30 minutes is just a good start guys. Pace yourself.

Say these three things every day to your woman and you will have a successful relationship. Yes dear. I love you. Did I tell you today that you’re beautiful?

Last edited:
Ok this is meant with genuine love and respect to the fairer sex and as an essential guide to understanding women to confused males as a general survival guide.

They are smarter than you. They control more than half the money and will live longer than you. You think that’s an accident?

Multitasking is important. Why focus intensely on doing one thing well when you can do 48 things at a high level of mediocrity.

No! She is not fine!!!

They want to control everything in your life without ever having to actually make a decision.

To understand how women think isn’t complicated. Just think like a man but remove reason and accountability.

You will sacrifice your life to protect your woman. Conversely she too will sacrifice your life to protect your woman.

If you enjoy living put the damned toilet seat up when you pee and the put it back down.

Never ask a women for advice on what women like in a man. What the tell you will assure you never get laid in your life.

The best way to attract women is to completely ignore them and to focus intently on improving yourself physically, professionally and socially with other men. If you succeed there you will have women throwing themselves at you.

If you truly want to die say yes if she asks you if you think she’s getting fat. Lie through your teeth if you have too.

If you think you can make her happier than chocolate you’re an idiot. So buy her chocolate. This isn’t rocket surgery.

Never try to make a woman happy. They are their happiest when they are miserable. If your woman is really happy be smart. Make her cry!

Never, ever hit a woman. Like elephants they never forget and you have to sleep sometime.

You’re energy, skill, strength and talent are no match for their wisdom, knowledge and treachery.

Say these three things every day to your woman and you will have a successful relationship. Yes dear. I love you. Did I tell you today that you’re beautiful?

Sounds like your bitch is just a whiny pain in the ass.

No! She is not fine!!!

it amazes me how some people can so hate the people they claim to love.

no woman would want your tiny sack or need a whole purse to carry them in

I've already told you "no" about your demands for someone to grab your pussy. Please stop begging.

Your mother didn't think it was tiny and I left a load in her to carry around.

you want to got there asshole

if you came near me or my mother you would be dead

if you waged that tiny rancid penis of yours at me

Id rip it out at its roots and shove it in your screaming gaping mouth for safe keeping for evidence for the police

you brought up testicles

you somehow think being a real partner to women involves giving away your tiny flesh marbles.

men with tiny penises just cant seem to understand that women are their equal.

they think they are fuckbags who bow whenever they are in the room and constantly trying to make them feel good about having shriveled nut sacks

blows my mind that so few of you make any real attempt to understand a real adult relationship.

if your wife is not what you imagined she would be maybe you should not have don't so much imagining and done way more getting to know the actual human being you were trying to pair with

you want to got there asshole

if you came near me or my mother you would be dead

if you waged that tiny rancid penis of yours at me

Id rip it out at its roots and shove it in your screaming gaping mouth for safe keeping for evidence for the police

you brought up testicles

you somehow think being a real partner to women involves giving away your tiny flesh marbles.

men with tiny penises just cant seem to understand that women are their equal.

they think they are fuckbags who bow whenever they are in the room and constantly trying to make them feel good about having shriveled nut sacks

blows my mind that so few of you make any real attempt to understand a real adult relationship.

if your wife is not what you imagined she would be maybe you should not have don't so much imagining and done way more getting to know the actual human being you were trying to pair with

You wouldn't and couldn't do shit, bitch. All talk and no action.

If you want to be my equal, start doing your part in society. Until then, maintain YOUR place as a lesser cut of meat.

Veterans know ...

Just say Yes Baby ... you're Right.

It's not important to you to be Right, it's everything to them.

Remember: All you want to do, is watch the Game in Peace, not argue about who's Right.

No! She is not fine!!!

"I love you" is important.

"You are right" is far more important.

And the sad part is, if you do not say it correctly (whatever way that may be)...or with the proper cadence...or with great sincerity...and not too quickly so as to seem forced...

...even "you are right" will be corrected.

"I love you" is important.

"You are right" is far more important.

And the sad part is, if you do not say it correctly (whatever way that may be)...or with the proper cadence...or with great sincerity...and not too quickly so as to seem forced...

...even "you are right" will be corrected.

The sad part is you left wing pussies allow your bitches to control you and carry your balls around in their purses.

Back