Mott’s guide to understanding women.

It's a good think you don't have any, so that your husband doesn't have to cart them around in his purse.

It's a good thing your wife has such a big mouth to take the load that cums out of mine.

She carries your balls around in her purse and mine around in her mouth.

you want to got there asshole

if you came near me or my mother you would be dead

if you waged that tiny rancid penis of yours at me

Id rip it out at its roots and shove it in your screaming gaping mouth for safe keeping for evidence for the police

you brought up testicles

you somehow think being a real partner to women involves giving away your tiny flesh marbles.

men with tiny penises just cant seem to understand that women are their equal.

they think they are fuckbags who bow whenever they are in the room and constantly trying to make them feel good about having shriveled nut sacks

blows my mind that so few of you make any real attempt to understand a real adult relationship.

if your wife is not what you imagined she would be maybe you should not have don't so much imagining and done way more getting to know the actual human being you were trying to pair with
Dont hold back Desh. Tell him how you really feel.

"I love you" is important.

"You are right" is far more important.

And the sad part is, if you do not say it correctly (whatever way that may be)...or with the proper cadence...or with great sincerity...and not too quickly so as to seem forced...

...even "you are right" will be corrected.
Not always. I’m the decision maker in our family. Not because of some ego trip but because I’m good at it. I take sole responsibility for those decisions and accept accountability and always make important decisions not in my own self interests but for the best interests of our family. My wife really appreciates that I accept that responsibility and my track record is very good.

Having said that my wife is my most important advisor and is very smart. I listen to her and she most often is right which is why I listen to her.

What I won’t tolerate is if she second guesses or criticizes a decision I made for the family outside of the family. My wife did that once and I went ballistic. To her credit she admitted she was in the wrong and had never done that again. In other words she respects me as a man because I’ve earned it and because nothing is more important to either of us than family.

It's a good thing your wife has such a big mouth to take the load that cums out of mine.

She carries your balls around in her purse and mine around in her mouth.

Does you husband know you talk like this to anonymous message boarders?

Back