Mott's Top Ten Posters

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
This is in order.

#1. Dixie. Yes, he may be insane but this place would be dead with out him.
#2. Cypress. Very articulate and well reasoned arguments. Good writing skills
#3. Bare Knuckled Pundit. Most savy political writer on this site even though he doesn't post often but always well worth reading when he does even though I don't agree with many of his views. He would be #2 if he posted more.
#4. Mott the Hoople, what the hell, if Cap'n Billy can put himself on his list. Probably one of the better posters at doing research and sweating details.
#5. RSTringfield, very knowledgable. Does his homework before posting. Excellent analytical skills.
#6. Damo, articulate, informed and a bit contrary and mysterious. You're never for sure how Damo will respond to a particular issue or post. That makes for an intersting read.
#7. Super Freak. A cut to the chase no nonsense poster. Doesn't suffer fools well.
#8. Thorn. Say's more in 2 sentences then Dixie does in 200. She's like a concise Super Freak with manners. A bit inhibited about offending people. She could learn from Superfreak by being more herself and less nice. Thorn would be much higher up my list if she did so.
#9. Southern Man. Contrary son of a bitch!
#10 Socertease. Very reasonable. Thoughtful and measured in most of his posts.

Worst 5 List

#1. Watermark. I fucking hate wasted potential and laziness. Stop the fucking trolling, cut n paste and "All Conservatives Must Die!" BS. You're a bright guy. Quite being lazy and do some real writing. God knows you've got the talent to be the best writer on here.
#2. Asshat. Sometimes his observations are brilliant.....and then he goes insane with his zionist one world order paranoia bullshit. Drives me up a wall.
#3. Yurt, another lazy writer. When he takes the time to do the work, good read....when he doesn't.....yawn. To many predictable 'man bites dog" postings.
#4. Grind. Ok so you're cool. When's the last time you posted about politics?
#5 Topspin, Dude, more is not better. I know you enjoy throwing insults around like monkey poo but you also know a lot....and rarely share that with us.

This is in order.

#1. Dixie. Yes, he may be insane but this place would be dead with out him.
#2. Cypress. Very articulate and well reasoned arguments. Good writing skills
#3. Bare Knuckled Pundit. Most savy political writer on this site even though he doesn't post often but always well worth reading when he does even though I don't agree with many of his views. He would be #2 if he posted more.
#4. Mott the Hoople, what the hell, if Cap'n Billy can put himself on his list. Probably one of the better posters at doing research and sweating details.
#5. RSTringfield, very knowledgable. Does his homework before posting. Excellent analytical skills.
#6. Damo, articulate, informed and a bit contrary and mysterious. You're never for sure how Damo will respond to a particular issue or post. That makes for an intersting read.
#7. Super Freak. A cut to the chase no nonsense poster. Doesn't suffer fools well.
#8. Thorn. Say's more in 2 sentences then Dixie does in 200. She's like a concise Super Freak with manners. A bit inhibited about offending people. She could learn from Superfreak by being more herself and less nice. Thorn would be much higher up my list if she did so.
#9. Southern Man. Contrary son of a bitch!
#10 Socertease. Very reasonable. Thoughtful and measured in most of his posts.

Worst 5 List

#1. Watermark. I fucking hate wasted potential and laziness. Stop the fucking trolling, cut n paste and "All Conservatives Must Die!" BS. You're a bright guy. Quite being lazy and do some real writing. God knows you've got the talent to be the best writer on here.
#2. Asshat. Sometimes his observations are brilliant.....and then he goes insane with his zionist one world order paranoia bullshit. Drives me up a wall.
#3. Yurt, another lazy writer. When he takes the time to do the work, good read....when he doesn't.....yawn. To many predictable 'man bites dog" postings.
#4. Grind. Ok so you're cool. When's the last time you posted about politics?
#5 Topspin, Dude, more is not better. I know you enjoy throwing insults around like monkey poo but you also know a lot....and rarely share that with us.

Re: #8 Thorn. Say's more in 2 sentences then Dixie does in 200. She's like a concise Super Freak with manners. A bit inhibited about offending people. She could learn from Superfreak by being more herself and less nice. Thorn would be much higher up my list if she did so.

I disagree that she should be less nice. I think she raises the tone with her posts. Offending posts are so commonplace here that they're like background noise with no shock value anymore. Do people really argue like that in person? I doubt it.

Brother Mott, I’m totally not worthy of number 2! Thorn owns me in the realm of brain power, give her my spot -- I’m just a deadhead poseur! ;-)

That said, I just found out that my awesome work on behalf of tree hugging Marxism has made it to Wikipedia. I’m now a totally famous hack; a legend in my own mind!

Re: #8 Thorn. Say's more in 2 sentences then Dixie does in 200. She's like a concise Super Freak with manners. A bit inhibited about offending people. She could learn from Superfreak by being more herself and less nice. Thorn would be much higher up my list if she did so.

I disagree that she should be less nice. I think she raises the tone with her posts. Offending posts are so commonplace here that they're like background noise with no shock value anymore. Do people really argue like that in person? I doubt it.
I didn't mean to imply she should be more offensive. I meant she should be less inhibited.

Brother Mott, I’m totally not worthy of number 2! Thorn owns me in the realm of brain power, give her my spot -- I’m just a deadhead poseur! ;-)

That said, I just found out that my awesome work on behalf of tree hugging Marxism has made it to Wikipedia. I’m now a totally famous hack; a legend in my own mind!
Link!

and I agree with you about Thorn, She has more brain power than all of us. I just don't think she's showing us all she's got. Of course, there may be a good reason for that.

Let me throw another "thumbs up" for Thorn. One of my favorites.
I agree. I would like to see Thorn and Bare Knuckled Pundit post more. There probably the two most articulate writers to contribute here. I only put BKP ahead of Thorn because political science is his area of expertise where it's essentially an interest for Thorn.

Having said that, they both probably have a life and have better things to do.

And, Mott, I get #1 when a worhthless piece of shit like SM get listed in the top, and worse than people like PMP, Ice Dancer, Tutu, etc...

Really? There is something seriously wrong with how you're judging things. O_O

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words. I wish I could respond more fully but am in a crunch until Monday and won't have internet access until then either. Of course it's another Agility trial. Will let you know if we do anything wonderful; otherwise we'll have had a great time as always.

Back