Mount St. Helens Erupting?!!

You guys should definitely come out here this summer. We can have a house party at my pad. I can't smoke with you guys for occupational reasons, but I might get a pipe, which I've been wanting to do for some time, mighty patrician that I am.

billy doesn't smoke either. watermark miiiiight but he's more of a pill popper. I'll be a good guest and just stick to copious amounts of alcohol.

Two of us live in Seattle, Grind is from Seattle, and Billy likes to travel. Watermark is always complaining about living in the South, so it would be an opportunity for him to experience civilization for a change.

Get Ice Dancer, USLoyal and Darla to go as well, that would be the entertainment sorted out!!

I'd only hang with the first two to piss off the third one. I can just imagine Darla.

Me: I think I'll try this shot
Darla: No! The guy who runs that is a sexist pig!
Me: Well, what do you expect from distillers?
Darla: Fuck you, I can name two distillers who donate to breast cancer research! Why do you hate women?
Me: What?
Darla: Now you're being condescending. What an asshole!
Me: :shots:

I'd only hang with the first two to piss off the third one. I can just imagine Darla.

Darla: Fuck you, I can name two distillers who donate to breast cancer research! Why do you hate women?

I am sure that she is on first name terms with Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.

so perfect, so awesome, i love you threedee, i'm ok with manhood to say that, so hopefully darla won't freak out over my comment

Back