Mpox

moon

Satire for Sanity
When the first case of Covid 19 entered the US there was a thread posted here- and nobody took any notice, in particular the dumbass president at the time

Deaths:​

Are Mpox vaccines in place ?

mpox has been around a while - why the fear?

oh yeah - election season. might need to change some election laws I suppose. wink wink
There are new variants. There is climate change. There are WHO warnings.
Are there vaccine stocks ?

Hey- look at this string of schmucks already repeating Trump's Covid messages

Haw, haw................................................haw.

These are recent ' Into the Nightsoil's' statements ;

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "
" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "
" There is no such thing as an unwritten Constitution "
" There were WMD in Iraq "
"There is no "weaponization of the dollar"
"Covid does not kill ."
"It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. "(Subvariants do not exist )

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

When the first case of Covid 19 entered the US there was a thread posted here- and nobody took any notice, in particular the dumbass president at the time

Deaths:​

Are Mpox vaccines in place ?
You mean the President that restricted travel from China and other infected countries. Or the President that established Operation Warp Speed that got us two vaccines in historic time? I assume you took the jab. Trump may have saved your worthless life.

There are currently two vaccines for Monkey Pox. I'm betting we don't have enough to prevent a widespread epidemic.

You mean the President that restricted travel from China and other infected countries. Or the President that established Operation Warp Speed that got us two vaccines in historic time? I assume you took the jab. Trump may have saved your worthless life.

There are currently two vaccines for Monkey Pox. I'm betting we don't have enough to prevent a widespread epidemic.
No jabs for me. No influenza vaccines either.

I know you are an arrogant fool- but I didn't know that you were a brainwashed schmuck.

Further, Mpox is a zoonosis. Mind you don't get your ass looking like this;

Last edited:
are you referring to the president that fast tracked the vaccine and saved millions of lives included those of Slow Joe and VP HarmUs?......

Back