Mpox

even your retarded bleach line was debunked
There's that wish list again-

Reckitt Benckiser, a leading manufacturer of disinfectant products including Lysol and Dettol, has issued a statement in response to the president's comments. It said: "We must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."

Mr Trump has subsequently defended his comment claiming "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters."

There's that wish list again-

Reckitt Benckiser, a leading manufacturer of disinfectant products including Lysol and Dettol, has issued a statement in response to the president's comments. It said: "We must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."

Mr Trump has subsequently defended his comment claiming "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters."

^derp

'
But how concerned should people in the U.S. be about this recent Mpox outbreak? What is the likelihood it will spread to the U.S. and just how much worse will the clade I strain be?

Neil Maniar, director of Northeastern University’s master of public health in urban health program and professor of the practice in the Bouvé College of Health Sciences, says there is a “solid likelihood” clade I Mpox will spread to the U.S.

https://news.northeastern.edu/2024/... Disease Control,DRC and 975 suspected deaths.

Quite obviously, stock-piling vaccines is an essential requirement for any WHO warning.

Trump touts- check your kids for symptoms.

global.jpg

4774c7c0-6394-11ef-8c32-f3c2bc7494c6.jpg.webp

Last edited:
Back