(MUSIC) GREAT COVERS!!!

This is the best cover of a Prince song! I actually saw her once, I hadn't a clue who she was but a woman I was seeing at the time said she was wonderful, so in the interests of getting some nookie I agreed. Bloody good she was too, the sex wasn't bad either.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Some people think Prince's cover of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is the best cover. I prefer Jeff Healey's.

I don't know if this would be considered a cover, but it's one of the greatest performances I've seen.

Carrie Underwood. "How Great Thou Art"

the best covers are sometimes done by amateurs. I like watching the blind auditions of the voice because you see truly spectacular artists trying to get their shot.

Another great cover, Gary Jules covered Mad World, which was originally performed by Tears for Fears.

Here is a cover of Nirvana's song "Something in the Way"... (covered by Thou). Which already was a good song but many believe this cover is better than the original:

And just because I love Godsmack, here's Godsmacck singing Rocky Mountain Way... originally by Joe Walsh... :D

And just because I love Godsmack, here's Godsmacck singing Rocky Mountain Way... originally by Joe Walsh... :D

I saw a YT video the other day, it was Gwar covering Wayward Son..in fact I may post that here. But when O saw this I thought it was part of the same series. I guess there's a group out there that every year asks bands to come in and cover songs...usually midwestern/southern rockabilly stuff. At first I thought you got this from that series.

Back