Muslims Demand Sharia Trial In Minnesota Court

Then give an example of where a "Christian" demanded that a court case be settled using this supposed "Christian Law".
OH and please make it something within this Century.

:evilnod:

Easy.

Where "Christians" demand that they don't have to provide marriage licenses to gays based on their "Christian" principles. Where "Christians" claim they don't have to obey public accommodation laws to serve gays based on their "Christian" principles.

You're not even a challenge, Rufus.

Deport them back to Shitistan and let them battle it out over there. The loser has to buy the other a goat.

Amen bro. Then nuke the fuckers

Why liberals defend a group of people who follow the words of a pedophile is beyond me

I hear KKKhristiefan is having to have her burqa specially made to fit her fat ass

Easy.

Where "Christians" demand that they don't have to provide marriage licenses to gays based on their "Christian" principles. Where "Christians" claim they don't have to obey public accommodation laws to serve gays based on their "Christian" principles.

You're not even a challenge, Rufus.

Sorry; but you still haven't shown where anyone said in Court that they wanted the Judge to use Christian Law.

You've done some pandering to the left; but haven't proved a thing.

Here's another religious nut who thinks religious law trumps civil law.

Senator Rubio (R-Florida): ‘God’s rules’ trump Supreme Court decisions

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) says religious believers are called to “ignore” laws that violate their faith.

“In essence, if we are ever ordered by a government authority to personally violate and sin — violate God’s law and sin — if we’re ordered to stop preaching the Gospel, if we’re ordered to perform a same-sex marriage as someone presiding over it, we are called to ignore that,” Rubio said in an interview with*CBN*on Tuesday.

“So when those two come into conflict, God’s rules always win,” he added.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ubio-gods-rules-trump-supreme-court-decisions

Sorry; but you still haven't shown where anyone said in Court that they wanted the Judge to use Christian Law.

You've done some pandering to the left; but haven't proved a thing.

I just gave you two examples where "Christians" demanded that their "Christian" principles transcended the law. I can't help it that you're too fucking stupid to comprehend the truth to that.

I just gave you two examples where "Christians" demanded that their "Christian" principles transcended the law. I can't help it that you're too fucking stupid to comprehend the truth to that.

You may have given two "examples"; but you've still been unable to fulfill the request.

I'll reiterate it, just so you can see where you've failed.

Then give an example of where a "Christian" demanded that a court case be settled using this supposed "Christian Law".

You may have given two "examples"; but you've still been unable to fulfill the request.

You fucked up when you used the word "settled". But if you want to go there...Weingartz.

Yep. You're too stupid.

You will never get USF to admit he was wrong.

It's the main reason he refuses to respond to my questions...he lacks the character to acknowledge his failings.

Just another ignorant RW pussy. Zero comprehension of the topics he posts on. All hat, no cowboy.

I'd like to see a clever dramatic enactment of a Western Judge
replying to the musalman desiring to be adjudicated using Sharia doctrine:

"According to Sharia you are defrauding your court-complaint"

"According to Sharia you are wrong"

"And by the way Habib, in this court house we already have an expert authority of the Law,
and that authority of the Law is me.

That is why YOU address me here as "YOUR Honor",

my dear Habib, we are in the temple of law,

where Laws here are at least 5,000 years old.

My dear Habib, how merciful has providence been to you

that you are paying witness to the workings of the Laws of Society".

Back