My apologies

cawacko

My apologies for drunk spamming the board last night. I was taking out my frustrations and hate for Lane Kiffin. Again my apologies.

My apologies for drunk spamming the board last night. I was taking out my frustrations and hate for Lane Kiffin. Again my apologies.

You gave us hours of pleasure. No apology needed.

At any rate it beats reading Desh's endless, repetitive screeds.

You drunk beats Desh, well, maybe not sober, but you know what I mean.

Hope you feel better.

LOL! How are you feeling?

Honestly I think I'm still drunk. When I sober up it is really going to hurt. I'm driving from LA back to SF. I honestly might be able to blow close to a .08 I'm afraid. I hate this drive at any time but am really hating it right now.

I might as well say it because my future ex would, bless my heart

Honestly I think I'm still drunk. When I sober up it is really going to hurt. I'm driving from LA back to SF. I honestly might be able to blow close to a .08 I'm afraid. I hate this drive at any time but am really hating it right now.

I might as well say it because my future ex would, bless my heart
You realize that the phrase "bless his heart" was invented by southerners as a polite way of calling someone an idiot. Example; "See Leroy over there sticking his tongue into the wood chipper.....bless his heart!"

You realize that the phrase "bless his heart" was invented by southerners as a polite way of calling someone an idiot. Example; "See Leroy over there sticking his tongue into the wood chipper.....bless his heart!"

I am well aware of what that phrase means and yes I am an idiot.

I am well aware of what that phrase means and yes I am an idiot.

West Coast solidarity, Cawack!! You are my bro, even though I was rooting for the Cougs all the way (It gave me something to do after the Noter Dame tragedy)!

:clink:

Back