My apologies

My apologies for drunk spamming the board last night. I was taking out my frustrations and hate for Lane Kiffin. Again my apologies.

HOW TO FIND A.A. MEETINGS

To search for local A.A. resources within the U.S. and Canada, please Click here

To search for local A.A. resources outside the U.S. and Canada, please Click here.

Many local A.A. Web sites also provide meeting information. An internet search of “Alcoholics Anonymous” and the name of a town or region will almost always yields helpful results.

Telephone numbers for Alcoholics Anonymous are often listed in local telephone directories.

We encourage you to contact the nearest A.A. office for local A.A. information.

If Lane Kiffin was your school's head coach you would have a drinking problem too.

No I wouldn't. Personally I don't care if you drink yourself to death. It is a brutal way to die when your liver gives out. There are these really cool things you get called esophageal varices and basically your blood vessels in your esophagus burst and you spit up blood. Really fun at parties. The down side is that you don't clot well because your clotting factors are produced by your liver which you have destroyed.

But you should be in jail for the drinking and driving which you seem to find amusing.

No I wouldn't. Personally I don't care if you drink yourself to death. It is a brutal way to die when your liver gives out. There are these really cool things you get called esophageal varices and basically your blood vessels in your esophagus burst and you spit up blood. Really fun at parties. The down side is that you don't clot well because your clotting factors are produced by your liver which you have destroyed.

But you should be in jail for the drinking and driving which you seem to find amusing.

Actually I don't drink and drive. My sister had four very good friends killed by drunk drivers. I find nothing amusing about it.

My comments that I would wake up drunk in the morning Before starting to drive home was said tounge in cheek.

I exercise, eat well, don't do drugs and I don't smoke. I do drink on occasion. It's not perfect but I feel pretty good about how I take care of myself. I appreciate your concern though.

Actually I don't drink and drive. My sister had four very good friends killed by drunk drivers. I find nothing amusing about it.

My comments that I would wake up drunk in the morning Before starting to drive home was said tounge in cheek.

I exercise, eat well, don't do drugs and I don't smoke. I do drink on occasion. It's not perfect but I feel pretty good about how I take care of myself. I appreciate your concern though.

Well I guess I couldn't see the tongue in the cheek. I am not concerned at all other than for others safety. You are free to destroy your life if you so choose.

You do talk about drinking and getting drunk a lot. Maybe you are still in your 20s

Well I guess I couldn't see the tongue in the cheek. I am not concerned at all other than for others safety. You are free to destroy your life if you so choose.

You do talk about drinking and getting drunk a lot. Maybe you are still in your 20s

Actually I'm 41. I understand that some people think drinking is something You only do while in your 20s. Fair enough. To each his own.

Well then if life is that good why the hell would you want to be a USC fan?

Those of us that read the thread, know that. You were posting around 4 am and didn't get on the road again till noonish or so. No worries.

Ha! Now you know what it's like to have a John Cooper as your coach. Now think about 10 more years of it! How's that grab ya?!!

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one here that returns to my alma maters for free lectures and music concerts! LOL! Might be a top university, but um football? http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/98/981001.ratner.history.shtml

Well my first college was ok, for it's division! But I only went there 1 year and no Big 10! Go Leathernecks! Still the games were fun and one of my kids went there and always made their homecoming game.

Back