My beautiful girl is gone

evince

Truthmatters
Two months ago I went to Cali to redo my rental house. My Aussie came with me and died the day I got there. 14 years of love, devotion, fun and pure joy is gone.

Fuel the stars my baby girl.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss. I know how it feels and do not envy you that.

All my best thoughts go out to you.

Their lives are all too short. I have a 14 year old whippet of which I'm relishing the time we have left. She's probably got 2 or so years left, I'm trying to make them the best she ever had.

Oh, Desh, I'm so sorry! I know how you love her. They give us all they have and we're so very lucky to have the all too brief time we share with them. My heart breaks for you.

That's the one thing that's so unbearable, that we know we're almost certainly going to outlive our furred family.

There's a solution to every problem:

Peaches.jpg

Perpetual Pet went out of their way to make sure Peaches had the best possible care. It means so much to me to have Peaches with me everyday!

http://www.perpetualpet.net/Gallery/

Two months ago I went to Cali to redo my rental house. My Aussie came with me and died the day I got there. 14 years of love, devotion, fun and pure joy is gone.

Fuel the stars my baby girl.

jesus christ desh i thought your daughter was killed or something

Back