My beautiful girl is gone

I'm not really talking about your post. I'm just making light fun of the person who was all, "Call teh interwebs pow-leese!"

I see you're being your usual retarded self today, Damo. People have a right to say retarded things, they don't have immunity from criticism for saying those things. SM said something disgusting, WB called him out on it, and you and beefy go and parade around like its an outrage that he practiced his free speech just as much as SM. We have garbage people running this board.

I see you're being your usual retarded self today, Damo. People have a right to say retarded things, they don't have immunity from criticism for saying those things. SM said something disgusting, WB called him out on it, and you and beefy go and parade around like its an outrage that he practiced his free speech just as much as SM. We have garbage people running this board.
LOL. You can tell we shut down their free speech by the fact that we banned them and deleted the posts and stuff! Those terrible people!

Hint: Jokes about people's posts would be just as much "free speech" there, Watermark... ;)

Now let's get this thread back on topic.

Everybody with a heart feels sad for Desh, losing a pet is sad.

Humor in the face of death is not a crime.

SM that is perhaps the nicest thing you have ever said to me though and was recieved that way by me.

Sorry people thought is may be a child. I thought you all knew I have only one male child.

She was an amazing dog who taught me just how fucking amazing having a dog in your life can be.

She was Beautiful, long black soft as down hair with three white feet and white on her chest.

She was about 60 lbs and being an Aussie could do anything with her agile frame.

She looked nearly twice the size she really was because of her coat. When you gave her a bath she looked so scrawny.When wet her long beautiful coat looked like it had been crimped.

She could stand in place and jump straight into the air high enough to look over a 6 foot block wall. She could have jumped to the top of the wall and walked out of the yard if she was so disposed, she never did.

When she was arround a year old I chanced on an empty dog agility course at a park event. She had never been on one as far as I knew and was only 3 months when I got her. She followed my orders to fully perform every task it provided showing an understanding of words I didnt even know she knew.

She understood so much that I spoke to her mostly in full sentances and often got told to go to bed, get the paper or mail and was informed what was the right time to go to the dog park.

She was one of the best friends I have ever had and ever will have.
Because of her I will likely Always have a dog in my life.

Fuel the stars my baby girl.

Thanks for all the kinds words and even the humor guys.

Man, sorry to hear that Desh. Dogs are the best. I cried like a baby when my cocker spaniel died four years ago. It is like losing a best friend. My condolences to you.

Thanks bud, I'm crying now.

I was able to ease into her passing by working on the rental house and not beimg home I could avoid of thinking of the void her passing would leave in my regular life. Now home I can let it sink in.

They are good tears because she was such a good being and they honor her.

That stinks Desh. I'm sorry to hear that. Dogs are simply the best.
ym.gif

This song constantly reminds me of my dog Raven, and a long gone friend... My littlest girl still cries on occasion when she remembers Raven. He was a good dog.

Back