My car just got PWNed by an F-150

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Good thing he was going slow.

Well, that was about 5k we don't have. Plus a court appearance, for "not yielding to the right of way" and "driving on a permit". Sheesh, all these stupid technicalities!

Bummer water.

Always drive like you are in grave danger because ....well ..... you are.

Drive like you are invisible and they are out to get you.

Or, as I tell our workers in my safety meeting on Defensive Driving, expect the other drivers to act like idiots and many of them won't let you down.

I don't remember what happened before, honestly. Maybe I didn't look, maybe he was in a blindspot, or maybe I just looked to the right and not to the left.

You survived, now learn from it.

I can't remember what to learn from.

I think the lesson here is that I need to get some ADD medicine. Because the instant before I pulled out, the main thing on my mind was, WTF? Why did I drive here?

Completely zoned out. If I would've just driven to the gas station (where I was intending to go) I wouldn't be 5000 in the hole right now.

I think the lesson here is that I need to get some ADD medicine. Because the instant before I pulled out, the main thing on my mind was, WTF? Why did I drive here?

Completely zoned out. If I would've just driven to the gas station (where I was intending to go) I wouldn't be 5000 in the hole right now.

Ok, use that. Use it as a reminder to look twice. Use it as a reminder that the one you don't see is the one that ruins your day.

I'm glad you ok though.

Yeah good thing you are not hurt and you can just remind yourself to never be on auto pilot when you are in a car.

Like I tell my son you have to know what is in front, back and on either side of you at all times while driving.

You have probably made this mistake before and never felt the impact of what it can do to you.

Now you will never forget.

Like solitary said "use it".

whats done is done.

Weird I had a crash today too.

It was raining and I put on my brakes coming up to a light and skidded toward the car in front of me. I saw I was going to hit so I swerved left, and knocked off my right mirror on their SUV.

I had been drinking, and had 3 beers and an open one in the car as well as some pot so I didn't file a police report. The guy's SUV was fine and we just traded numbers. I was in kind of a hurry to get out of there.

I'm sure watermark is appreciating all the life lessons he's supposedly learned from this and how now he is a better person. Posts from people on the internet about how this is all about life and growing as a human must make him feel a lot better about losing five thousand dollars. well played.

Sounds like a typical Democrat on route to the polling place.

I'm sure watermark is appreciating all the life lessons he's supposedly learned from this and how now he is a better person. Posts from people on the internet about how this is all about life and growing as a human must make him feel a lot better about losing five thousand dollars. well played.
He's a teenager. I am sure he's ignored every piece of advice he's heard in the past 4 years.

Yeah, I have horrible short-term memory, so driving can be quite an adventure to me. I will try to go places that are programed into my head from memory, even when I need to go someplace different. Luckily this hasn't caught up to me yet. My shitty car just cost me $2000 though, because the air suspension system gave out and it had to be converted over to struts/mechanical (cheaper, and the air kit is becoming absolete).

Back