My EARLY New Years Resolution

I would like to see one other change, in our policies.

I firmly hold to the idea that war should not be our first resort; but when the US goes to war, keep the politicians out of it.
Let the Military do what they've been trained to do and remove that stupid wait until fired on edict.
<yeah I know that's not exactly what it says>

Once the Military has shown the enemy the errors of their ways, then let the politicians handle the "let's play nice" stuff.

And don't share every move with the Media, the public does not need to know everything

So IOW, we remind you of yourself and your right-wing comrades over the past eight years, your own pissing and moaning about Obama and your own not wanting to be happy about anything, right?

Talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Suggestion: If you want to make a truly worthwhile New Year's resolution, how about you resolve to stop using that douchey sounding "snowflake" word?

In other words, USF will simply ignore anyone who dares to points out a Trump lie or fuckup.

This way he won't have to admit what a dim bulb he was for voting for President Cheetoh.

I had a cadillac plan, the surgery last October was out patient, a little over $24k, I have spent $3,700 so far just for that day, under my old plan it would have been around $500 so that is a huge increase percentage wise. I was healthy as a horse too, but ACA passed just as I was turning 50. Our premiums are more and they cover less including two drugs I pay full price on now.

I hate Obama, Pelosi, and Reid and there in only one time left in their lives that they can make me smile again.

Sounds like a fairy tale. How was the passage of Obamacare responsible for your supposed sudden onset of health problems?

If not for Obamacare, you'd have made up some other reason to hate those people anyway.

Cheer up, crybabies. One of your filthy degenerates will be back in the WH in no time. It's just the way America rolls now. We've been dumbing down with every win you perverts have gotten. ;)

So IOW, we remind you of yourself and your right-wing comrades over the past eight years, your own pissing and moaning about Obama and your own not wanting to be happy about anything, right?

Talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Suggestion: If you want to make a truly worthwhile New Year's resolution, how about you resolve to stop using that douchey sounding "snowflake" word?

poke.....pokepoke.....

Sorry to hear that. I took the last 8 in stride. Yes, I lost 3/4 of my contractor clients from bankruptcies, but it also thinned out my competition, so in the later part my business grew. The first half was slow, and it gave me a chance to get back to my hobbies and sports interests. All the while I knew that something like the Trump phenomenon was bound to happen at the national level. And sure enough, it did. The TEA Party thing was great for my state in 2010, 2012, and again in 2014. Democrats are nearly extinct in Raleigh, and we hold veto-proof majorities in both houses.

Hussein the Obama has been the greatest gift to this great land, because of his Epic Fail.

I lost over 30 good clients who had their investment properties foreclosed on........thanks Obama.......

ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY

Who's fucking bright idea was it; to fight for a hill, then give it back, and then fight for it again?
<"hill" being a subjective presentation>
Westmoreland wanted to use nuclear weapons, that surely would have triggered WW3. Not sure what else they could have done, in the battle of Khe Sanh alone over 100,000 tons of bombs were dropped on the NVA. That was around five tons for every NVA soldier.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back