My ex contacted me today

yeah nothing wrong with being friends though, albiet it's understandable if your current gf would have a problem with your ex hanging around

yeah nothing wrong with being friends though, albiet it's understandable if your current gf would have a problem with your ex hanging around

Yeah, some people are kind of funny about that, I have never been, I figure if anyone with me wants to be with someone else, then I don't want them.

Last edited:
Yeah, some people are kind of funny about that, I have never been, I figure if anyone with me wants to be with someone else, then I don't want them.

I never have had a problem with it either. But I can tell you that my son takes the "no problem with it" to new levels.

He and his live-in g/f broke up about a year ago. Since they had a 2 bedroom place and still got along as friends, she stayed in the apt. She has had a new b/f for about 6 or 7 months. Now my son, his ex-g/f and her new b/f are moving into a new bigger place. I have no problem being friends with my ex, but I couldn't do what my son is doing.

Back