My favorite patriotic song.

You may live to eat those words. that team up north has a pretty decent coach now.

Yeah they do, and if this were 2 years from now when he has had time to recruit and get his game in place well, I would say it would be closer.

But we have a pretty excellent coach too, maybe you've heard?

Whoa, wait just a minut there...I'm saying 3+.... ;)
Keep in mind LR....they're not playing in their back yard. Those SEC teams aren't used to that. Granted they haven't manned up to play at the pit and they probably never will but this is a neutral site.

That's what's great about the new Championship game format. What will the SEC teams do now that the might have to play out of their own backyard?

Keep in mind LR....they're not playing in their back yard. Those SEC teams aren't used to that. Granted they haven't manned up to play at the pit and they probably never will but this is a neutral site.

That's what's great about the new Championship game format. What will the SEC teams do now that the might have to play out of their own backyard?

You mean like when we went to Penn State? Or when we won the NC in the Rose Bowl?

Back