My First Drunk Posts!!

Canceled.2014.1

YAY!!!! I am usually not online when I drink much. But tonight the insomnia hit and the gin & tonics flowed.

I feel priviledged to join the ranks of Billy, Beefy, SF, Grind, CaWacko, and other who have bravely posted while drunk!!

Joke'em if they can't take a fuck!!

let's see how small your brain cells have become now

what is the 1st letter of the alphabet

While a good drinkl is a wondeful think. One must have snacks.

My g/f likes to keep breakfast stuff cooked so she can get ready and have a good meal too. So at any given time there is a plastic container mostly full of bacon in her fridge. How great is she?? G&T plus bacon?? Goota love it!!

My g/f likes to keep breakfast stuff cooked so she can get ready and have a good meal too. So at any given time there is a plastic container mostly full of bacon in her fridge. How great is she?? G&T plus bacon?? Goota love it!!

You have a good thing...don't fuck it up! My wife is at work....I had about 6 beers(Victory Hop Devil) and am heading to the bed to repose for the rest of the night....I.looked in the fridge and the freezers for a late night snack...and I found Special K breakfast flatbread sandwiches. I am nuking one now as we speak. I may take some chips back with me too....as I don't feel confident of the Special K label.

I post drunk all the time. Been sipping Bacardi Select, although I'm not that drunk, and it's impossible to tell because my writing is the stuff of legend.

You have a good thing...don't fuck it up! My wife is at work....I had about 6 beers(Victory Hop Devil) and am heading to the bed to repose for the rest of the night....I.looked in the fridge and the freezers for a late night snack...and I found Special K breakfast flatbread sandwiches. I am nuking one now as we speak. I may take some chips back with me too....as I don't feel confident of the Special K label.

I do have a good thing. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. But its the only ride in town.

however I will give you the benefit of the doubt because I don't think sober winterborn would be this random. But I do think in your drunken state you are playing up your drunkenness. You get a 3.5/5 for drunk posting.

You're GF cooks???!! Dude...MARRY HER!!!! (before someone else does.).

however I will give you the benefit of the doubt because I don't think sober winterborn would be this random. But I do think in your drunken state you are playing up your drunkenness. You get a 3.5/5 for drunk posting.
I think you're confusing Winterborns drunk posting with Beefy's or Wacko's "Shitfaced drunk" posting.

Back