My First Drunk Posts!!

How's the noggin this morning?

Which is your gin of choice?

I'm loving the botanist at the moment!

At least not in michigan where anyone with a brain left a long time ago.

Mott, I can see where you'd confuse our actions for brainlessness, because in your forgotten land, you marry your cousins/livestock, where as we do not. 17 generations of consecutive beastiality/inbreeding can make logic and reasoning a hard concept for your people to grasp.

Hendricks was good until they changed the recipe 5 years ago.
The gin of the moment is the botanist!
A gin from the Isle of Islay.
All the botanicals are indiginous to the island!!
Better than caedenfields old Raj IMEO!

I love Hendricks! I commented that I have that when I go to a certain restaurant. But the price is an issue when I am having a cocktail most evenings. Last night I just had a few more. lol

Jocks can't make gin properly, if you want the real McCoy it has to come from London or Plymouth.

Jocks can't make gin properly, if you want the real McCoy it has to come from London or Plymouth.

Plymouth USED to be my go to, and is still a marvelous gin, but it isn't better than Hendricks. As for London, you may as well just piss into a bottle of juniper water.

Hendricks, old raj and botanist, saving the best till last.

All Scottish.

Name me a better London or Plymouth gin!!

You cannot, you don't understand, you are a self loathing paddy trying to ingratiate yourself with your English betters.

As a paddy, you have no palate, get over yourself, you still have 2 cans of ace lager left over from your last 8 pack!!

Yeah nobody can touch Cawacko. Posting after you've had a few drinks, or while having a few, doesn't come close. Cawacko is the master.

Testify, sister.

I like to imagine Cawacko as a younger, modern day version of W.C. Fields (this is a good thing).

Back